Players you had irrational like/dislike of..... | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Players you had irrational like/dislike of.....

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
gaspargomez":3hstqqqh said:
I was never very impressed with Bhasera. I thought he was highly over-rated by the Argyle fans. League Two standard at best- was pleased when he sulked off back to Africa.

With the Pasoti Player of the Year Award. :furious: ThIef!

Feb 4, 2011
cornwall
Really liked Bradley Wright Phillips made a tidy profit on his goal scoring when he played for us. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: .

Sep 6, 2006
Pilgrims Progress":shxdt6su said:
Leon Horn":shxdt6su said:
Frank Nouble.

Think he's more concerned about his social media following than actually showing an ounce of effort. Don't rate him at all.

Totally agree, target man what a load of bull.

He's not a target man I agree. Still prefer him to Hardie though. When Hardie is not scoring(and he isn't) he offers very little else. Runs around like a fairy, never interested in winning any headers, first touch often poor. Blackpool got it right.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Balham_Green":36oc64rg said:
Pilgrims Progress":36oc64rg said:
Leon Horn":36oc64rg said:
Frank Nouble.

Think he's more concerned about his social media following than actually showing an ounce of effort. Don't rate him at all.

Totally agree, target man what a load of bull.

He's not a target man I agree. Still prefer him to Hardie though. When Hardie is not scoring(and he isn't) he offers very little else. Runs around like a fairy, never interested in winning any headers, first touch often poor. Blackpool got it right.

I think you’ve got the gist of this thread spot on. Your dislike of Hardie is irrational.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Well, you have posted about your dislike of Hardie on a thread about irrational dislikes, therefore logic dictates that you are admitting that your dislike of Hardie is irrational. :)

But seriously, I don’t think the way Lowe has been rotating the squad has really given anyone a real chance to get into a rhythm and to show their true potential, apart from Mayor, Watts and Jephcott who have shown they’re capable at this level. I think that given a run, Hardie would show his true talent. He was fantastic last year and even though we’re in a higher division, he was good enough for me to believe he will be an asset in League 1.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I think in the matches he’s played, he’s performed better than Nouble.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I’m going to throw Rory Fallon into the hat. People moaned about him on a regular basis, but I quite liked him.

Feb 21, 2011
Disliked Mackie and Wotton both over rated although both had great careers so what do I know, loved Dalton, Marshall, Castle, Evans, Keith and Furphy who we had on loan for a while back in the 80's.

Feb 21, 2011
GreenThing":2fm9yc5d said:
I’m going to throw Rory Fallon into the hat. People moaned about him on a regular basis, but I quite liked him.

Big fan of Rory.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He made lovely ice cream but always jumped too early.

Bristol City fans use to hate the sight of him though!

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
GreenThing":y4061kpd said:

Did a lot of good hold up work that seemed to go unnoticed. Great guy as well.

Nov 11, 2020
Steve McLean. I know he’s been debated before but I thought he was lazy and a waste of money. Albeit he did go on to do well for others.