Plymouth Argyle v Salford City - the build up | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle v Salford City - the build up

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
PL2 3DQ":2paype1b said:
I think there will be several people wearing Man United shirts in the Argyle seats, I know of three planning to do that.

OK PL2 there have been a few jokes and jibes but I'd really be grateful if you could (seriously) answer the questions:

1) Why are these 'fans'intending to wear a Prem team shirt to a League 2 game between two other sides?

2) Why did you post their intentions on here? Am I to be impressed? Awed? Jealous?

3) What happens if we play Man Utd at home in the FA Cup? Where will these 'fans' sit? What will they wear? Who will they cheer for?

4) Would you be totally mortified if these 'fans' were excluded from the home seats for wearing 'opposition' shirts?

Can you (or anyone else) just seriously answer these questions? Frankly it is totally beyond me, I'd like to understand. :think:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Sorry, I fought the jokes and jibes for over an hour .. but:

I've never seen you looking so stoopid as you did tonight,
I've never seen your face so bright,

I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to fight,
They're looking for a ruck tonight, cos they’re all half tight,
And I have never seen that shirt you're wearing,
Or the floodlights off your bonce that hurt my eyes
I’m almost blind;

The wally in red is sitting with me, cheek to cheek,
There's nobody here, it's just PAFC,
It's where I want to be,
But I hardly know this wally by my side,
I'll never forget the way you look tonight;

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Probably a question for Steve/GOS - when was the last time we played a league fixture against a new team?
I'm guessing Rushden and Diamonds, Fleetwood or MK Dons?

This season we have two new teams in Salford and Forest Green Rovers.

Apr 5, 2008
Anyone turning up in man utd shirts should be turned away at the gate,they would certainly get nothing but abuse if they are let in. :clap:

And why isn’t the original poster pl23dq answering questions about this instead of ignoring them,probably because he made it up in the first place :facepalm:

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
moles40":1p9tj8xc said:
Anyone turning up in man utd shirts should be turned away at the gate,they would certainly get nothing but abuse if they are let in. :clap:

And why isn’t the original poster pl23dq answering questions about this instead of ignoring them,probably because he made it up in the first place :facepalm:

Theres usually more adults turning up in Liverpool shirts at Home Park than there is those wearing Man Utd ones ! When asked who my second team is, I always say Argyle Reserves

Perhaps the 3 was meant to mean Scholes and Co would be coming down?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
moles40":3vub0wa7 said:

You obviously don't know him very well.

Feb 15, 2005
All this phoney outrage must be from fans who seldom frequent HP as I’ve seen premier league shirts worn on match days. Just maybe these “neutrals” might be impressed and become Argyle fans?

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
PL2 3DQ":3oppcx9x said:
I think there will be several people wearing Man United shirts in the Argyle seats, I know of three planning to do that.

Don’t get that. It’s Salford we’re playing not Man Utd.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Come on Davie, I hate the wearing of 'other' shirts at Home Park as much as the next man but the link is very obvious.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
moles40":3ilyvhei said:

It's not made up.