Reid to resign soon? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reid to resign soon?

Aug 21, 2010
drolyag":21r2itqf said:
pepsi":21r2itqf said:
I'd like to see Adam sadler take over.

Think he's busy filming at the moment and I'm not sure he's been that good since Happy Gilmore anyway.

:lol: love it this cheered me up.

The ginger one on the bench it's all his kids doing well in the team so he must know how to set up the team for a win.

I just want to watch a decent game of football not hoofball and I think he maybe able to deliver that.

O

oggyale

Just received some more info on the Reid situation. He is not happy down here,does not like the location and is peed off that the team are not playing for him. Reliable source my mate has said.......

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
oggyale":1uvffvig said:
Just received some more info on the Reid situation. He is not happy down here,does not like the location and is peed off that the team are not playing for him. Reliable source my mate has said.......

Complete tosh.

Jun 18, 2006
This could possibly be true if the few decent players we have ie Noone and BWP possibly Mason, are confirmed (behind the scenes) as sold in January.

Then the situation becomes very much like IH. It was around this time of year he left wasn't it?

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
I wouldn't be at all suprised if he's not happy but I would be suprised if he resigned so soon. His reputation as a manager isn't that good, unless he proves himself here then I don't think he'd find another job too easy to find. He left a good job at Stoke to take over at a club with real difficulties, I think that shows he wants to manage, I don't think he's going to give up here yet.

C

charlee

Ed":3nlelm8p said:
I wouldn't be at all suprised if he's not happy but I would be suprised if he resigned so soon. His reputation as a manager isn't that good, unless he proves himself here then I don't think he'd find another job too easy to find. He left a good job at Stoke to take over at a club with real difficulties, I think that shows he wants to manage, I don't think he's going to give up here yet.

I Hope your right. :) as like reid is a good manager the players are the problem!

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
oggyale":1a2u7olu said:

He isn't happy that's true. He wasn't told about our complete financial situation. Hard up, need to get rid of players yes but not that players weren't going to get paid on time etc etc. Trouble is he has made a few off handed comments about the situation and this has been picked up. He is now fully aware of our situation. If he decides to go who in their right mind would want to pick up the reins?? :(

O

oggyale

UPDATE AS 5 MINUTES AGO - 19.34: The source is apparently close to the Board,in other words friends with a Board member,or members. That is all i know at present,believe what you will.

S

ShaunySandello

Wouldn't be totally surprised if he left us now, but expect it to happen at the end of the season regardless... :wink: