Reid to resign soon? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reid to resign soon?

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
pilgrim_pete":35t0eev3 said:
Why would Reid go to the board and say 'I'm thinking of resigning'?

To try and force their hand to give him some money to spend. Watch this space.

Mar 7, 2009
Altarnun_Green":e4f2hy2r said:
oggyale":e4f2hy2r said:
Just received some more info on the Reid situation. He is not happy down here,does not like the location and is peed off that the team are not playing for him. Reliable source my mate has said.......

He isn't happy that's true. He wasn't told about our complete financial situation. Hard up, need to get rid of players yes but not that players weren't going to get paid on time etc etc. Trouble is he has made a few off handed comments about the situation and this has been picked up. He is now fully aware of our situation. If he decides to go who in their right mind would want to pick up the reins?? :(

Not true. He said in an interview a week or two ago that he knew the 'full financial constraints of the club when he took the job'

H

Half-Time-Pasty

This is all poppycock! Reid loves this city, he's not going anywhere...

:cry:

p.s. I wouldn't blame him though!

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
pilgrim_pete":3kx48s3y said:
Altarnun_Green":3kx48s3y said:
oggyale":3kx48s3y said:
Just received some more info on the Reid situation. He is not happy down here,does not like the location and is peed off that the team are not playing for him. Reliable source my mate has said.......

He isn't happy that's true. He wasn't told about our complete financial situation. Hard up, need to get rid of players yes but not that players weren't going to get paid on time etc etc. Trouble is he has made a few off handed comments about the situation and this has been picked up. He is now fully aware of our situation. If he decides to go who in their right mind would want to pick up the reins?? :(

Not true. He said in an interview a week or two ago that he knew the 'full financial constraints of the club when he took the job'

Oh that must be right then!!! He didn't know the FULL issue's. Read all about it in Reidy's book available from all good retailer's in time for Xmas 2011/12.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
This seems to be a panic built up by Oggy with a story from a friend of a friend who by the 3rd post is now a friend of a friend of a Board member......possibly.

And the rumour? RP may be resigning. And he told a Board member who told a friend of a friend of Oggy.

Sometimes perhaps best just to hold fire when hearing things from friends of friends, particul;arly those who may or may not know someone who is a Board member.

Although I guess as this is a rumour site and rife for 3rd hand information, however right or wrong.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

tonycholwell":1lk1m34v said:
This seems to be a panic built up by Oggy with a story from a friend of a friend who by the 3rd post is now a friend of a friend of a Board member......possibly.

And the rumour? RP may be resigning. And he told a Board member who told a friend of a friend of Oggy.

Sometimes perhaps best just to hold fire when hearing things from friends of friends, particul;arly those who may or may not know someone who is a Board member.

Although I guess as this is a rumour site and rife for 3rd hand information, however right or wrong.

Please don't bring your common sense approach to this!

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
Pafcintheplace":1ow1ord8 said:
This sounds like complete horse poo.

No smoke without fire. He has made comments as previously mentioned. He isn't happy but wether he jumps or not we will find out over the next two weeks (which may correspond with other news).

O

oggyale

tonycholwell":2wz942ri said:

I will keep the txt message i have recieved on the alleged source for others to look at on Tuesday when we all meet up for the game.

Yes,it could all be ''pie in the sky'',but we do not know for sure do we. If Reid has an issue,only he knows what outcome should be taken. All i have done is relay the info that i have received today. And i'm sure many other friends and Argyle people i know have received the same info as i have.

Let us wait and see what pans out over thecoming days.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
oggyale":23uazdx0 said:
tonycholwell":23uazdx0 said:

I will keep the txt message i have recieved on the alleged source for others to look at on Tuesday when we all meet up for the game.

Yes,it could all be ''pie in the sky'',but we do not know for sure do we. If Reid has an issue,only he knows what outcome should be taken. All i have done is relay the info that i have received today. And i'm sure many other friends and Argyle people i know have received the same info as i have.

Let us wait and see what pans out over thecoming days.

Sorry, but I think your friend of a friend of a friend is way off. I suppose that's why this Rumour board is here.

The place for cr*p, idle speculation and 'taxi driver' stories. You post here at your own risk.
:)

P

PlymptonPilgrim

oggyale":3h2tqurv said:
UPDATE AS 5 MINUTES AGO - 19.34: The source is apparently close to the Board,in other words friends with a Board member,or members. That is all i know at present,believe what you will.

Oh, for goodness sake, Reid's going nowhere.