Rochdale GAME OFF (New date 24th April) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rochdale GAME OFF (New date 24th April)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I asked Rochdale about the match and was told that frost covers are already on the pitch and plans are in place for the rest of the week to get the game on.

Jul 29, 2010
Bob hope of being on if the forecasts are to be believed about winter storm Emma.

Sep 6, 2006
PL2 3DQ":1oifj73o said:
I asked Rochdale about the match and was told that frost covers are already on the pitch and plans are in place for the rest of the week to get the game on.

Would have to be some frost cover to cope with minus 10.

May 18, 2016
I spoke to Rochdale an hour ago - to book a car park space - and they are confident that it will go ahead on Saturday.

The Pennines usually keeps the worst of Lancashire's wet weather away from Yorkshire but on this occasion, the heavy snow is falling on Yorkshire and the Pennines is sheltering the East Lancs from the worst of it.

It will still be cold (or dare I say it grim) but a likely victory would melt the frost.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Tom Cobbley":101pacgd said:
Traffic chaos this morning, my mate taking 2 hours to complete a 25 minute journey.

Seems quite varied from place to place. There were poor conditions in Central Manchester until mid morning but bright sunshine since and snow rapidly disappearing. Know North Manchester often catches it more but I hope Rochdale can get game on. Given their fixture congestion I think they will be keen to get it played.

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
When purchasing a ticket online, how do you select to collect the tickets from Spotland on the day? The only options I can see are 'Postage' and 'Collect from Box Office'? Thanks.

Aug 29, 2015
If you put Collect from Box Office and don't collect from Home Park, they courier the tickets up to Spotland on Friday for you.

At least, that's what happened with my Walsall tickets earlier this season.

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
pafchad":3fi4j142 said:
If you put Collect from Box Office and don't collect from Home Park, they courier the tickets up to Spotland on Friday for you.

At least, that's what happened with my Walsall tickets earlier this season.

That makes sense, thank you.