Ryan Lowe - Bolton (and now Birmingham) | Page 35 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Lowe - Bolton (and now Birmingham)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
WoodsyGreen":1pyc1q69 said:
Tugboat":1pyc1q69 said:
WoodsyGreen":1pyc1q69 said:
Balham_Green":1pyc1q69 said:
pafc_casual":1pyc1q69 said:
RL has taken himself out of the running, told Bolton he is not interested. :nworthy:

Took his time though

Why would he have told Bolton he wasn't interested if they hadn't actually made an approach?

Because there may have been an informal question through outside connections that reach Lowe without going through the club to see if he is even interested in the job before they make an official approach. No point making it all formal if he’s not interested

Not rocket science

I think you've missed my point. Balham was asking why RL hadn't told Bolton he wasn't interested before today. I'm saying why should he have when for all we know they hadn't got on touch with him - either formally or informally. You even say "may have been". Why criticise Lowe if we don't know either way?

He could have told them last week he wasn't interested but they may not have asked him then.

To borrow your phrase, it's not rocket science.

My bad.

Apologies for the misinterpretation :thumbup:

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Balham_Green":2vvw9b56 said:
pafc_casual":2vvw9b56 said:
RL has taken himself out of the running, told Bolton he is not interested. :nworthy:

Took his time though
The Chairman and CEO have both already said RL isn't going anywhere.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
cheshiregreen":5pkla84s said:
Evatt now 1/10. Lowe 14/1.

Suspect Barrow will be looking for a new manager next week.

Has RL publically declared no interest in working for Barrow yet? I sure hope so!

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
Bolton. Approach has been made for Evatt. Barrow want money up front and in full before they officially speak. Gets returned if it falls down. Compo is bigger than been mentioned before. But may yet be a compromise.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
plymouthboyuk":16duwgbm said:
Bolton. Approach has been made for Evatt. Barrow want money up front and in full before they officially speak. Gets returned if it falls down. Compo is bigger than been mentioned before. But may yet be a compromise.

Gosh you are as well informed as a Sun journalist whose tweets are often on here. You must both have same source :think:

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
cheshiregreen":eisjtf82 said:
plymouthboyuk":eisjtf82 said:

Gosh you are as well informed as a Sun journalist whose tweets are often on here. You must both have same source :think:
https://www.burndenaces.co.uk/2020/06/2 ... evatt.html

:D

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Really? So Ryan Lowe isn’t going to Bolton? Well, you could have knocked me down with a feather when I heard that. Everybody was so sure that the deafening silence meant he was on his way. Best put the worry beads away until the next rumour I suppose :whistle:

Jul 14, 2008
I never thought he would go to Bolton but I would be surprised if he guides us all the way to the Championship. Any manager who takes a team out of league 2 and then is near the top of league 1 will be highly sought after by clubs in the championship. Look at Nathan Jones at Luton who left them for Stoke or our own experience of Luggy going to Southampton in the Premier League. Lowe will attract even more interest due to the style of play he favours. I would think if we are in the top 8 next season after the New Year (obviously a big if) then he will likely go on to bigger and better things. I don’t think anyone could blame him for that either.