Ryan Lowe - Bolton (and now Birmingham) | Page 36 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Lowe - Bolton (and now Birmingham)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
davie nine":27hotnjb said:
The message is “We want you to stay here and get us into the Championship”.

Davie, I can assure you we don’t resort to click bait on here, our future is not dependent on how many readers we have.

Because of tenant advertisers, we do very well thank you.

:thumbup:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I’m pleased to hear that but my message to Ryan Lowe doesn’t change it.
That’s why I have made a small contribution to the Pasoti sponsorship of Ryan Lowe.

Jun 2, 2016
Herts_Green":jgq6xgtv said:
I never thought he would go to Bolton but I would be surprised if he guides us all the way to the Championship. Any manager who takes a team out of league 2 and then is near the top of league 1 will be highly sought after by clubs in the championship. Look at Nathan Jones at Luton who left them for Stoke or our own experience of Luggy going to Southampton in the Premier League. Lowe will attract even more interest due to the style of play he favours. I would think if we are in the top 8 next season after the New Year (obviously a big if) then he will likely go on to bigger and better things. I don’t think anyone could blame him for that either.
You're presuming there would be a vacancy at the time....

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
The job would have to be one that appeals to him and his support troupe. If he moves house, the attractors will have to be greater than they were/are for Bolton.

Jul 12, 2016
If RL was the favourite because of the odds offered which was because of speculation at the time perhaps the same thing could be happening with Evatt now?

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
oldage":bay04y6h said:
Knibbsworth":bay04y6h said:
the_corkscrew":bay04y6h said:
Lowe 20-1. Evatt 1-8.
The silence from the usual suspects (in the know) on here is deafening :doh:

Who claims to be in the know on this thread?

If RL was the favourite because of the odds offered which was because of speculation at the time perhaps the same thing could be happening with Evatt now?

Don’t think Lowe ever got beyond evens though, whereas Evatt is massively odds on. Normally next step would be for betting to be suspended. We will see. I was always confident Lowe wouldn’t leave for them. He knows his future lies beyond L2 and L1. It’s by no means certain that Bolton will fire straight back up.

Jan 2, 2006
With Bolton not having agreed compensation with Barrow yet, interesting that Richie Wellens odds are dropping now. I wonder how hard Swindon will try to hold onto him given their financial issues....

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Lowe replied: “I can reassure the supporters I have got two years left on my contract and if Mr Hallett wants to up it then that’s fine. I’m not going anywhere.

Aug 5, 2016
Devongreenowl":1rupkfmx said:
Tugboat":1rupkfmx said:
Lowe replied: “I can reassure the supporters I have got two years left on my contract and if Mr Hallett wants to up it then that’s fine. I’m not going anywhere.

Whatever happened to the ‘deafening silence’? :whistle:

A comment about two weeks after the speculation that could have been made a lot earlier?

It was Alan Nixon (the Sun journalist that knows nothing), that was the first to say that Bolton probably wouldn't afford the compo and it was not thought Lowe was too interested anyway. Before that there was plenty of silence.