Sarcevic moving on (15.07.20 - signs for Bolton, confirmed) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sarcevic moving on (15.07.20 - signs for Bolton, confirmed)

Aug 8, 2013
Have to say I'm disappointed; I was looking forward to seeing what
Sarcevic could do in League 1 this time around. Lowe almost certainly
had an idea that this would happen, so I'm hoping that's not why Conor
Grant was offered an extension.

C

Cult Of Personality

I liked Sarcevic throughout the time he has been here but he was only the main man for a couple of months last season . For the most part he been a decent midfielder who would have good and bad games. I trust Lowe to be able to bring in a better replacement to be honest

May 8, 2011
There is a video that Sarcevic’s wife has made showing clips of this season with congratulations from family and friends. Graham Carey is one of them, just wonder if there could be a reunion in the north west as we do know some players do follow managers.

Aug 27, 2016
Most of the comments appear to be making far too big a fuss because Sarcevic is leaving than they ever did when Carey and Lameiras left and they were both far superior players.Sarcevic played well for half a season and helped us to promotion. Best Wishes to him in the future.

Jun 27, 2019
HC Green":731z1pc6 said:
There is a video that Sarcevic’s wife has made showing clips of this season with congratulations from family and friends. Graham Carey is one of them, just wonder if there could be a reunion in the north west as we do know some players do follow managers.

Morecambe? Jeez, if Sarce and Carey end up there then they've lost all respect from me. Talk about a dead-end move.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
WoodsyGreen":21vu3urc said:
HC Green":21vu3urc said:

Morecambe? Jeez, if Sarce and Carey end up there then they've lost all respect from me. Talk about a dead-end move.

Perhaps they are fond of shellfish suppers?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He’s gone

Move on like he has.

May 28, 2019
yes im not surprised or bothered to much , northern players always go backup north , except for the odd few like tynan,i would be more concerned if our up and coming youngsters like jephcott, Randell, law, lolos etc choose not to sign, that would be more concerning for me, the club needs to bring the youngsters through, ones that will stay or make us a lot of money in the future,

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
It’s so grim up north thou

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Signed for Bolton.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Glad he decided against Salford. He’s now gone to another proper club.

Mar 14, 2009
Maybe lm being harsh here but l look on his Argyle career as mixed.

Last season he had a very good season. No doubt. Yet his other seasons were very mixed. He’d turn up for one half of the game, than in another go missing.

I remember him in league one and l thought at times he contributed, but in too many games, he got himself banned, injured or just went missing.

He did well in League two. Is that his level? I personally think so. When l think about him last season l just kept thinking in that creative attacking CAM postion you need more creativity. He scored one or two cracking goals. Yet the majority were penalties.

He had the right attitude last season, but where was that mental attitude the season before? This is why l have question marks over Canavan, Wootton and Sawyer into next season as coupled with their lack of pace l still am not convinced about those players who relegated us from L1.

I wish Sarcevic well. He talks about the club and the fan base well. Yet if we want to progress in L1 we have to bring in better players than himself. Our team needs more engine types but with more a creative spark than Sarcevic. You need someone else to open up a team rather than looking to Mayor for that spark.