Sarcevic moving on (15.07.20 - signs for Bolton, confirmed) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sarcevic moving on (15.07.20 - signs for Bolton, confirmed)

Aug 5, 2016
Kersie":266u2z5n said:
Accrington
Rochdale
Wimbledon
Burton
Fleetwood
Wycombe
Milton Keynes
Lincoln
Gillingham
Blackpool
Shrewsbury
:twisted:

I can see why you feel we have no hope of ever getting promoted. How can we even compete?

Mar 29, 2020
If a billionaire wanted too buy Argyle and wanted to pump his fortune in to Argyle... your telling me you would rather that didn’t happen..because that wouldn’t give you satisfaction to see good players.

Sep 6, 2006
Kersie":3lrdfcv1 said:
If a billionaire wanted too buy Argyle and wanted to pump his fortune in to Argyle... your telling me you would rather that didn’t happen..because that wouldn’t give you satisfaction to see good players.

Easy question. Corrrect rather it didnt happen

Sep 6, 2006
moles40":10excuqe said:
Baffling descion.Unless some other league one club has offered him a better wage why would you leave Argyle and a chance to get promoted to the championship,to go and play in league 2 again.

Family reasons doesn’t add up either as they would be supportive of you playing in a higher league than back in league 2 again.

Not as if it’s a big country and hard to get around quickly.

I reckon Lowe told him he would be a bit player next season and Scarevic wouldn’t accept that,and decided to move on.

Yes im sure after winning player of season Lowe told him he would be a 'bit player' next season. :lol: You do read some rubbish on here.

Feb 15, 2005
Many thanks Sarce for your time here especially this season when you’ve been the pick of this promotion team. Hope you every success in your next move and good luck.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Balham_Green":135aeas4 said:
Kersie":135aeas4 said:

Easy question. Corrrect rather it didnt happen

Me too. It would ruin the enjoyment totally.