Sarcevic | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sarcevic

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Think it was a smart decision by Adams, knew most of the game would be played on the deck & that suits Sarcevic more than Songo'o.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Sarcevic was a revelation today. Played like his future depended on it. Give him another game and see if he can keep that up.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
He did OK but I think he would have been a scapegoat if the referee had awarded a penalty for the alleged push.
I couldn’t judge in Grandstand East.

Mar 23, 2008
Thought he did his bit to contribute to what was a good team performance. Worked hard and won the ball well with some good interceptions but lacked quality with the ball at his feet.

Mar 23, 2008
Pleased he got his goal, with Toums going could he find another gear and cement a place?

Aug 3, 2017
rsp4":1uh05av6 said:
Got to say he played well today. Deserved his gosl

Did alright, did what I expect of a player at this level. But he has to be far more clinical. He should have bagged at least 2 and should be rueing not having walking away with the match ball.

All of our players could do woth extra shooting practice!

Aug 15, 2015
Isondil":c1s9wtxa said:
rsp4":c1s9wtxa said:
Got to say he played well today. Deserved his gosl

Did alright, did what I expect of a player at this level. But he has to be far more clinical. He should have bagged at least 2 and should be rueing not having walking away with the match ball.

All of our players could do woth extra shooting practice!

This basically. He did what you would expect but with what he had today he should have done much more, and sadly that sums up Sarcevic I feel. Carey would have buried the chances he had. To be fair to him he's been far sharper the last two games than I can remember seeing him, so let's hope he keeps it up.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
2 weeks ago many were saying that he should be released and
no one disagreed.

After the Walsall and Bury games, there is no chance that he will be released. He seems to be enjoying the opportunity of feeding off Lameiras’s ‘killer’ passes. They don’t always come off but, if they do, there are opportunities to score.