Sarcevic | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sarcevic

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
The Manager clearly rates him, it is just fitness,niggling injuries ( which happen often) and confidence that are holding him back. Completing 90 mins and a goal should help..

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
I thought he was excellent yesterday. He seems to have stepped up a gear and his attitude seems spot on. Against Walsall he was actively encouraging the team to step up. Hope he continues to play like this, big test coming up.
As for the chances he missed, at least he was there!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I thought he had a very sound game versus Bury but not exactly stand out. It is a pity he does not offer the same skill set as Toums otherwise he could step into his boots, Songo'o could come back to sweep in front of the back four and Fox play further forward, slipping shred balls through to the striker/s

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
It's his pressing that makes him a real asset. He's got that 'lazy run' which tricks people into thinking he's disinterested or unfit, when in actual fact he's got a great engine for closing down.

Jul 17, 2011
Last 2 home games he’s been very good. Because to you never know what you’re going to get from him unlike Songo’o who will give his all no matter what ... he knows he can’t pass so he doesn’t ect ect

Mar 14, 2009
Depending on the formation staying the same eg Lameiras/Taylor/Carey (3 up front, with Ainsworth l believe still to play an important role in this system as well) then l think Sarcevic might have a very good second half to the season.

In my mind l’ve seen the guy play now serveral matches and he has never really played great as a holding midfielder. You tend to notice him do his better things more in forward areas and when getting into the box. Ok, so he sometimes lacks that little bit of composure at times. However, the last two games l’ve noticed how he has got himself more into forward areas. This was even when Toums was playing more forward position against Bury. In the opening 15 mins of that game he got himself 3 times into a great position in the box. He did it a few more occasions in the second and eventually got his goal. In the highlights from Doncaster today, in the second half he was in amongst it again. Showed good intentions to get a goal. Twice could of scored.

Hope people get behind him because l think there is a player there that we have yet to see the best of. The last two games and the amount of goal scoring opportunities he is getting have given me some hope.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
The number of sitters he's had this season he could be our top goal scorer. He really needs to work on his finishing.

He gets in great positions just can't do anything with it (last week being the exception, but even then I think he missed 2 or 3 easier chances)

Jun 2, 2016
Composure in front of goal is a rare talent.
Look at Diagouraga yesterday. In the box, one on one, took a touch, then clipped the ball in the roof of the net. Same v Oldham. Worked to the side of the keeper and slotted it.
It's calmness and concentration.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Showed composure today. Great to see him finally convert a chance when getting into attacking positions. Think he's found his place in the team. Keep getting into those attacking positions Sarce, and you'll keep scoring!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Clearly something he’s been working on.

Just reward and he’s slowly answering his critics, me included.

May 3, 2017
Best performance I’ve seen from Sarcevic. He’s full of confidence, really getting stuck in and taking players on. He’s goal just capped it. Full marks for DA getting the best from him.