Sarcevic | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sarcevic

Nov 4, 2012
Our most under rated player. I thought he was excellent last season after his arrival and even when it wasn't quite going for him early this season he always showed glimpses. He's a bit rough around the edges but he's a good midfielder at this level. Just needs to fine tune his game, work on his first touch and his finishing and he'll do very well.

I'm not saying he's as good but I certainly see elements of Friio in him.

Oct 16, 2016
Purple patch at present, scored a goal. Poor otherwise imo

Considering his position on the pitch he doesn’t provide enough, always looks unfit and heavy

Opinions are opinions

Sep 6, 2006
Shankster":1hrkhanq said:

Considering his position on the pitch he doesn’t provide enough, always looks unfit and heavy

Opinions are opinions

Have you been going regularly? Have you been in a coma? Nothing for months now you are on every thread. Weird.

May 16, 2016
Balham_Green":27liel8i said:
Shankster":27liel8i said:

Opinions are opinions

Have you been going regularly? Have you been in a coma? Nothing for months now you are on every thread. Weird.

Your Sunday evening slot is safe. Dont worry.

Oct 16, 2016
Every home game (bar one), aways too (occasional)

It’s a forum, opinions, although differing, are opinions

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Antoni is getting there. Always room for improvement and the boy is getting better week on week cut him some slack. The more time is going on the more I can see Derek is a shrewd cookie. Would love to see a couple of options in midfield and centre half but more than happy to leave it to the manager. He has been through the tough times where I had my doubts but he has ridden the storm and come out the other side. Exciting times ahead.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Always surprised when people refer to Sarcevic as being unfit, one of his main assets is that he's got a brilliant engine, a nightmare for opposition midfielders and defenders due to his constant pressing and closing down.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Looks as thou we’ve had a right good injection of confidence into the team of late.

Nov 18, 2011
Sarcevic's leap in form has coincided with Ness being back in the team. Is it merely coincidence or is Ness doing a lot of the unheralded stuff and giving Sarcevic more license to do what he does best.