Sarcevic | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sarcevic

GreenDave1981

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 5, 2017
I am so pleased to see these two getting a run of games. Couldnt get to the game today but all I could hear on the commentary were their names smashing it. Breaking up play, winning tackles and setting up attacks. I am asking myself how the West Ham loanee is going to get in the team at this rate!!

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
GreenDave1981":x8300etp said:
I am so pleased to see these two getting a run of games. Couldnt get to the game today but all I could hear on the commentary were their names smashing it. Breaking up play, winning tackles and setting up attacks. I am asking myself how the West Ham loanee is going to get in the team at this rate!!

Hopefully he won't get in the team if those two keep doing the business :scarf:

Great to hear that Ness and Sarcevic are performing so well.

Jul 6, 2009
Sarcevic is getting fit again. He has always been solid defensively but it was great to see him as an attacking threat today.

Dec 22, 2016
Barnstaple
Humble pie here too. At Portsmouth in November I thought he was atrocious and would drop out of the team and be off in January. I haven't been able to get to a game since Walsall on NY Day. I thought he was OK then, and most on here have been saying how he has slowly been getting better, but today he was fantastic. 1st half running at them, driving us forward, 2nd breaking up play, pushing them back. MOM for me.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Superb! Fantastic energy today - played like his life depended on it ...... actually that's a poor analogy because he was clearly loving it........he chased every lost cause then won it. SUPERB.

Jul 29, 2010
Derek comments on Sarcevic (amongst other reflections)...

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2018/februa ... o-believe/

Needs to keep doing it but I had great hope for Antoni when he signed. I forgave him his fitness last season but was disappointed with him earlier this season. Sounds like he's finally finding his stride and that is as good as a new signing because earlier on this season he could easily have slipped into the 'deadwood' category that got shipped out this window.

So well done fella for fighting back, hope springs that the initial belief that he could be a big player for us may just come to pass yet.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
X Isle":1kg1nqqo said:
Derek comments on Sarcevic (amongst other reflections)...

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2018/februa ... o-believe/

Needs to keep doing it but I had great hope for Antoni when he signed. I forgave him his fitness last season but was disappointed with him earlier this season. Sounds like he's finally finding his stride and that is as good as a new signing because earlier on this season he could easily have slipped into the 'deadwood' category that got shipped out this window.

So well done fella for fighting back, hope springs that the initial belief that he could be a big player for us may just come to pass yet.

Bryan Robson-esque performance that shows he is really turning things around.

Sep 7, 2006
His run to create the second goal demonstrates the pace he has. We've talked on these boards before about some players having a sloth like air about them, and that it can be deceptive. When fit, he's a good example.

Aug 5, 2016
Steve.PAFC2012":2om7gdpb said:
Feels like a new signing. He ran the show today.

Another fantastic performance yesterday. He runs and challenges with such determination at times that he makes his opponents hesitate. His hunger to win a 50/50 challenge is second to none and with the wind in his sails (playing with such confidence) he wins more than he loses.

What I like about him is that for a short lad, he doesn't shy away in the air against much bigger blokes. Like Ryan Taylor, even if he is not in the right place to win a flick on, he does everything in his capacity to make it awkward for his opponent to get a clean header, and one disappointing touch later it comes back to Argyle.

Also the number of times he aids a teammate under pressure and anticipates a tackle/deflection/short offload and mops up the second ball is impressive. He always seems there on his toes ready to win that second ball. He's become a massive and important midfield presence in terms of winning the midfield battle and feels like an important new signing after losing Diagouraga.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Maybe he is that bit fitter now as before he always seemed to be chasing shadows always arriving too late and just running around like a headless chicken