Sarcevic | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sarcevic

Tynan One Nil

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
All about being injury free I think, Lameiras mentioned in his interview that he(Sarcevic) has struggled sometimes with his injuries but he’s put that behind. Long may it continue.

May 8, 2011
Last July at the Buckland Athletic friendly I was talking during the game to Derek Adams’ father and during our chat I asked him who was the best player Argyle had and he said Sarcevic, he also rated Songo’o much more highly than Hartley.

Oct 16, 2016
Divides opinion does Mr Sarce, sometimes I watch him and wonder if he was just passing by and someone invited him along for a kick about. Mr Adams must see something inin him I suppose

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Who would sign them to free up wages? Sokolik is nowhere near good enough and Sarcevic is nowhere near fit enough. He is obviously never going to recover from his injury and is the shadow of the player Fleetwood had.

Toumani won’t stay when we get relegated so the thing is, has Sarcevic got the inclination to be ignored for a season and then to spearhead our attempt at promotion from league 2 next? I doubt it.

Sarcevic has always looked over-rated (as well as overweight) when I've seen him play. Shouts at other players for his own mistakes.

I’m not a Sarcevic fan. He has ok games but doesn’t really offer anything conclusive.

Sarcevic has flattered to deceive this season. Runs around like a headless chicken most of the time and hasn't contributed much. Looks like an imposter compared to last years Sarcevic?

Pasoti opinions about Sarcevic in November. I wonder if any of those posters are changing their minds now?

Oct 24, 2010
Sarcevic's from dipped when he came back after his suspension but no one could ever question his work rate and commitment.

Aug 11, 2013
Its a fair cop - the last one is mine. I do stand by what I said at the time though.

I think he is improving but still some way to go ...

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
davie nine":1z2tjq2u said:
Who would sign them to free up wages? Sokolik is nowhere near good enough and Sarcevic is nowhere near fit enough. He is obviously never going to recover from his injury and is the shadow of the player Fleetwood had.

Toumani won’t stay when we get relegated so the thing is, has Sarcevic got the inclination to be ignored for a season and then to spearhead our attempt at promotion from league 2 next? I doubt it.

Sarcevic has always looked over-rated (as well as overweight) when I've seen him play. Shouts at other players for his own mistakes.

I’m not a Sarcevic fan. He has ok games but doesn’t really offer anything conclusive.

Sarcevic has flattered to deceive this season. Runs around like a headless chicken most of the time and hasn't contributed much. Looks like an imposter compared to last years Sarcevic?

Pasoti opinions about Sarcevic in November. I wonder if any of those posters are changing their minds now?

And relevant at the time?

What’s the fascination of bringing up past opinions? He was poo and struggling when the posts were made?

Didn’t see you post back then that he’ll come good on a few months time.

Digging up old dirt for your own satisfaction and ‘told you so’ poo.

May 18, 2016
Most of the guys posting on this message clearly weren't at Oldham this week end.

Sarcevic was our best outfield player. He passed well, showed energy throughout, scored one and nearly scored a second in a patchy second half (for the team).

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Most weren't because this thread started quite a while before.

I agree, on Saturday he was excellent, particularly before he received his yellow (which was never, ever a yellow).

Aug 15, 2015
He's improved in the the last fews games hugely.

This doesn't take away from his poor showing prior to this last month however.

Let's see some consistency from him first. Good month though.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
As you may recall, I work in retail selling everything except climbing gear - Every Little Alps!
Sarcevic came in a few weeks ago. Nice guy but .. the main thing that astonished me was that, close up in a tracksuit, he looked as phit as phuck. So he has either lost an absolute load or he is one of those 'optical illusion' players that looks unfit when he isn't!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Tugboat":1jarqui4 said:
davie nine":1jarqui4 said:

And relevant at the time?

What’s the fascination of bringing up past opinions? He was sh1te and struggling when the posts were made?

Didn’t see you post back then that he’ll come good on a few months time.

Digging up old dirt for your own satisfaction and ‘told you so’ sh1te.
November 2017 isn't 'old dirt' and I was only wondering if anyone had changed their minds. It certainly wasn't for my satisfaction but probably caused by my frustration at the intolerance of supporters who can't accept that some players will go through a difficult spell. That has even applied to Graham Carey in previous seasons.

'arry understood and acknowledged that Sarce is now improving.

I didn't praise or criticise him in November; I had not written him off because I had seen how he started last season until he was crocked by a Leyton Orient player.

I also believe that the new formation has helped his game and he looks more motivated.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Davie, we used to have an ex Mod who posted like that.

Can I recommend you don't do it again, it REALLY pees people off and does smack of I told you so.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
No hard feelings Davie. Didn’t mean to come across that abruptly.