Score Prediction vs Rochdale | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score Prediction vs Rochdale

Feb 2, 2007
Welwyn Pilgrim":8ka1dj49 said:
Henderson is as big a loss for them as Taylor is for us. Similar to Northampton in that Rochdale cannot afford to lose. Whoever wants its more. They don't lose many at home but their win ratio isn't great either so = Draw

They have only won 1 (one) of the last 10 at home.

Is Slew still there?

B

Bryan

Jordan Slew is now playing for Radcliffe Borough - Northern Premier Division One having moved on from Rochdale earlier this year,

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
This morning I was is pessimistic mode but now feeling much more upbeat. Maybe it’s reading the reaction to Saturday from DA and also Mathews admitting we “threw the towel in” and “we had words about it afterwards”. Much better to hear that than excuses or bland clichés about being disappointed. I now reckon we can bounce back with a win then set ourselves up for our final game at HP against Rotherham who hopefully should be cruising. 0-2 Argyle.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Ave_IT":2dvwc9rb said:
This morning I was is pessimistic mode but now feeling much more upbeat. Maybe it’s reading the reaction to Saturday from DA and also Mathews admitting we “threw the towel in” and “we had words about it afterwards”. Much better to hear that than excuses or bland clichés about being disappointed. I now reckon we can bounce back with a win then set ourselves up for our final game at HP against Rotherham who hopefully should be cruising. 0-2 Argyle.

The few times I've spoken with Remi (Albeit briefly) he really seems a level-headed player who doesn't do excuses, just wants to do the best he and his team can. A very likeable man too.

Don’t worry everyone. I know exactly how to win this game. I’ve just come in from the garden to find my wife having coffee with the Mother in Law of one of Excretia’s best known players. When I asked how he was doing she said, “I keep telling him all he’s got to do is get that ball past their goalkeeper more often and then they’ll win more games, but ( big sigh here) he never listens to me”. I reckon if DA takes her up to Rochdale to do the team talk we’re on a winner.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
PutneyPete":1cs3lxpg said:
BBC Weather forecast for Rochdale ...

7 pm. Heavy rain, light winds feels like 9 degrees

Waterlogged pitch then..... :facepalm: .

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Princerock":3noe56fi said:
PutneyPete":3noe56fi said:
BBC Weather forecast for Rochdale ...

7 pm. Heavy rain, light winds feels like 9 degrees

Waterlogged pitch then..... :facepalm: .

Wouldn't mind, the more time Taylor has to get back the better

Dec 19, 2009
The distinct probability of yet another Taylor centric game plan without Taylor on the pitch makes the prospect of 3 points look bleak.
No Taylor, same tactics, quite probably no points - just have to hope Rochdale are poor.

Jul 6, 2011
samjones":1qf1u1ns said:
1 - 0 Dale if no Ryan Taylor.
0 - 2 Argyle with RT

Who says no one is irreplaceable and we are not a 1 man team ?

Adams has made it a one man team with his rigid formation and lack of options. If we play the same team with the same effort 0-2 to Dale.