Score Prediction vs Rochdale | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score Prediction vs Rochdale

Jul 6, 2011
philmeboots":3c754nsh said:
briangreen":3c754nsh said:
Kentishgreen":3c754nsh said:
I know it’s desperate but we are. Play Fletcher and Battle from the off!

Why desperate, both have better scoring records than Grant.

Not in the First Division they haven’t.

First division??
Can they do any worse than that awful performance on Saturday? Carey and Lameiras would put it on a plate for them.
Let's remember Rochdale are near the bottom, maybe in this situation and against shakey opposition it's a good time to blood one or two. I would put Battle at least on the bench as a wildcard, I think he's earned that at with his performances in the SWL.

Oct 14, 2015
So you think putting two players in the team who have next to nothing experience apart from some SWL games in our most season defining game would be a good thing?? Seriously??

I always respect other people’s opinions but cannot for the life of me even contemplate where that opinion came from...

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Balham_Green":13uxr242 said:
samjones":13uxr242 said:
Now is not the time to be blooding kids FFS.

I can't believe some of the suggestions people are making in desperation

Yep just about everybody has been suggested except the tea lady. Don't understand why she has been ignored.

Agree. She was banging them in in the Plymouth and district ladies league, division 2, 10 years ago!!
I expect a reaction. 1-2 Argyle. COYG's!

Aug 5, 2015
I believe we signed Paul Mariner when he was 20 from Chorley Town. Alan Rogers was a local lad of 18 or 19 when he first played for us. If Taylor isn’t able to play then anything is worth a shout as the current alternative is already a busted flush. Battle and Fletcher aren’t anything like as good as these two but you can bet your life Rochdale won’t have heard of them.

NanGreenthing

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 22, 2010
Does anyone remember a certain Certain Curtis Nelson being chucked on at the age of 16 , I wonder what he did for Argyle ?

Sep 6, 2006
briangreen":qxsaiikk said:
philmeboots":qxsaiikk said:
briangreen":qxsaiikk said:
Kentishgreen":qxsaiikk said:
I know it’s desperate but we are. Play Fletcher and Battle from the off!

Why desperate, both have better scoring records than Grant.

Not in the First Division they haven’t.

First division??
Can they do any worse than that awful performance on Saturday? Carey and Lameiras would put it on a plate for them.
Let's remember Rochdale are near the bottom, maybe in this situation and against shakey opposition it's a good time to blood one or two. I would put Battle at least on the bench as a wildcard, I think he's earned that at with his performances in the SWL.

Like Carey and Lameiras did on Saturday you mean! Northampton are near bottom of League also

Sep 6, 2006
999mattyg":3llegcb6 said:
Balham_Green":3llegcb6 said:
samjones":3llegcb6 said:

Yep just about everybody has been suggested except the tea lady. Don't understand why she has been ignored.

Agree. She was banging them in in the Plymouth and district ladies league, division 2, 10 years ago!!

She would be a low urner too!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Balham_Green":3gvhfek9 said:
999mattyg":3gvhfek9 said:
Balham_Green":3gvhfek9 said:
samjones":3gvhfek9 said:

She would be useful at least to DA this morning by advising the result tonight by reading the tea leaves in the bottom of his morning cuppa. Outside that, she is likely to get too steamed-up for use on the pitch, I am afraid. Leave her at home!

Sep 8, 2013
Quintrell_Green":2216g8wf said:
Balham_Green":2216g8wf said:
999mattyg":2216g8wf said:
Balham_Green":2216g8wf said:
samjones":2216g8wf said:

More useful in a cup match, surely.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Just about to leave for this. Heart says Argyle win, head says hard fought draw. Can’t be as bad as Saturday, surely?

Jul 6, 2011
samjones":14hz2uzo said:

You're a bloody joke mate, are you actually an argyle supporter??