Score Prediction vs Rochdale | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score Prediction vs Rochdale

Sep 6, 2006
Princerock":3jh5qfsx said:
PutneyPete":3jh5qfsx said:
BBC Weather forecast for Rochdale ...

7 pm. Heavy rain, light winds feels like 9 degrees

Waterlogged pitch then..... :facepalm: .

Our best hope. I think we need to set up to scrap a draw. Point won't be end of the world. Definitely play Songo'o. Should have played Saturday. Perhaps sacrifice Lameiras just for this one.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
X Isle":wsnqnw53 said:

Yep.

A much improved performance getting a sucker punch of pressure hitting us straight in the gut late on in the game.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Despite all the signs to the contrary I'm staying with my bet to the bitter end. All or nothing!!!

Apr 29, 2016
Cobi Budge":2c7c1gap said:
Wonder if it's too early to give Lolos a chance

Have seen him a number of times and the answer’s yes. He’s sixteen and very slow and lightweight for the First Division. It could destroy him.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
philmeboots":3bcuvw9a said:
Cobi Budge":3bcuvw9a said:
Wonder if it's too early to give Lolos a chance

Have seen him a number of times and the answer’s yes. He’s sixteen and very slow and lightweight for the First Division. It could destroy him.

Admittedly I haven't seen much of him, just thought he could be an option as he seems more of a CF than Fletcher or Grant.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Alex Battle is stronger, quicker, more skilful and experienced than Lolos. I don’t think that Lolos has played at senior level (SWPL) whereas Battle has scored at least 20 goals this season.

He is younger and may eventually mature but, currently, Battle is far superior and even he is very unlikely to be given a chance.

Aug 5, 2015
Yes I seem to remember a well known former footballer saying something similar. I can remember many moons ago when Tony Waiters gave debuts to Paul Mariner, Alan Rogers and Brian Johnston. They tore Portsmouth up for ass paper and nobody knew who they were.

Sep 6, 2006
samjones":1s90paz6 said:
Now is not the time to be blooding kids FFS.

I can't believe some of the suggestions people are making in desperation

Yep just about everybody has been suggested except the tea lady. Don't understand why she has been ignored.