Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July)

May 16, 2016
ArgyleOfficial":etbro4vu said:
Just on the actual season-cards.

The intention was absolutely that the cards would run for three years.

However, with the abrupt end to the season, we were concerned that lots of fans could have misplaced etc, as all the planned end of season comms (about keeping them on renewals etc) went out of the window. :crazy:

These will now run for three years... (hopefully :roll: ) :scarf:

(JY)

Thanks for that, although I was still aware they were for more than one season (I thought five !). Hopefully I wasn't alone in remembering that. It will at least save one frantic search !

Jul 12, 2016
IMO there are going to be a number of fans who will not go to watch Argyle for several months and will therefore not be renewing their ST. Whilst the threat of Covid 19 exists, albeit with a small risk, I fear a lot of older supporters with underlying health conditions will be reluctant to go to matches. In addition those who rely on public transport may find the normal service is uneconomic to run .
Imagine the Devonport End social distancing! Strange times.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I thought Ryan Lowe would have been front and centre for the season ticket announcement but nothing from him, no acknowledgement on his Twitter account either although Nancekivell and Schumacher have retweeted the announcement.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He's probably knackered with all those job interviews Ian! :greensmile:

C

Cult Of Personality

Cant wait to renew on Monday and go back in October. Will be wearing a face mask and happy to do what ever i have to do as a fan to watch the games. Sad that away games probably wont happen but at least it will be some football to watch next season

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Although i have obviously seen the updates on here and the club website, i have had no other correspondance from the club, via emails etc. Has anyone else? I also went onto my account and my sons and it shows no memberships, even though we have had season tickets for a number of years now, is that the same as everyone else?

Mar 17, 2018
Plymouth
leeroy221":1pg9v8nk said:
Although i have obviously seen the updates on here and the club website, i have had no other correspondance from the club, via emails etc. Has anyone else? I also went onto my account and my sons and it shows no memberships, even though we have had season tickets for a number of years now, is that the same as everyone else?
I've just had another look at my account because I was a bit mystified by this too and noticed a 'transaction' on 22nd March confirming 19/20 Season Ticket holder status expiring on May 30 - I wonder if this is some sort of system 'tag' to identify those eligible to renew season tickets for 20/21? Hopefully, all will become clear on Monday!

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
leeroy221":1jdwmnnu said:

Also, looked on the finance site amd Argyle dont come up on there either?

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
GoGoGreen":2jv0zwnh said:
leeroy221":2jv0zwnh said:
I've just had another look at my account because I was a bit mystified by this too and noticed a 'transaction' on 22nd March confirming 19/20 Season Ticket holder status expiring on May 30 - I wonder if this is some sort of system 'tag' to identify those eligible to renew season tickets for 20/21? Hopefully, all will become clear on Monday!

Ah yes i have just found that on our accounts too. Hopefully that is an indication :thumbs:

Dec 3, 2005
How much is it normally to watch this i-follow?
Never used it, how good is it? :scarf:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I’ve tried to go in to my ticket account to check things (eg that I can remember my password!) but I can’t even find a link for tickets on the club site. I guess something will appear on Monday but then how have others been able to get in to check their member history? Am I missing something?

Jul 12, 2016
I appreciate the difficulties being faced with limited capacity at HP but was wondering how this will work in practice. I assume that ST holders will not have a choice of where they sit so will seats be allocated on a random basis but within a particular area of the ground? Will Argyle insist that the Devonport End supporters sit down? Presumably some supporters will be relocated to the Barn Park End if away supporters are not allowed?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Doctor":4b6vij0m said:
I’ve tried to go in to my ticket account to check things (eg that I can remember my password!) but I can’t even find a link for tickets on the club site. I guess something will appear on Monday but then how have others been able to get in to check their member history? Am I missing something?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/pafc

It was hidden away on the second article 'more information' on the link of the first post of this thread. I'm guessing the club will make it more prominent on Monday.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
PL2 3DQ":1a1ur2uq said:
The Doctor":1a1ur2uq said:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/pafc

It was hidden away on the second article 'more information' on the link of the first post of this thread. I'm guessing the club will make it more prominent on Monday.

Many thanks. Unbelievably I did remember my password! My account is showing the same info in the Account History as others have reported on the last page of this thread - a transaction in early March for the 1920 membership expiring on 31st May.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
My birthday on Monday (69, I'll leave that without comment :oops: )
What can I get myself for my birthday? :think:

I'll buy one ... can I use it?? I'll have to wait and see. :think: