Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July)

C

Cult Of Personality

Keep getting an error when go to Basket . Just going to give it a bit of time and then redo it

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Anyone figure out how to buy ST for people setup already in ticketing network?

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Cult Of Personality":2r597bl6 said:
Keep getting an error when go to Basket . Just going to give it a bit of time and then redo it
I've got to the basket 3 times, entered my debit card details, get the " Do not navigate away from this page until your transaction completes", then it times out (it goes from 15 mins to 2 minutes in seconds).

Jan 29, 2010
Purchased for both my son and myself, no issues.
Not worried about the no refunds if there is no football, would rather help the club through and have a club to go and watch when things are back to normal.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
About time someone got off their ass and sorted it.

B

Bonehead

Herts_Green":waib9s23 said:
plymouth1970":waib9s23 said:
Direct debit link doesn’t work ... shambles
Moaning about season ticket sales before season tickets have gone on sale. Classic.

Yeah moaning about trying to pay for a season ticket for my home city football club... I’ll think I will support a premiership club instead ... (insult removed. Admin)

Mar 27, 2008
Can only do my own on line not my families tickets, currently number 9 in a queue on the phone.

Aug 24, 2008
mongoose_jnr":vt43ybci said:
John Cooper":vt43ybci said:
Anyone figure out how to buy ST for people setup already in ticketing network?
No, Only way I could do it was log into my sons account after doing mine

I had to set up an account this morning for my daughter. If you find their membership number, you can set up a separate account here - https://www.eticketing.co.uk/pafc/Authe ... %2Fpafc%2F

As she was a season ticket holder last year, the ticket was waiting in her account once registered. All sorted and paid now.