Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July)

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
oldage":1z3pov3w said:
I appreciate the difficulties being faced with limited capacity at HP but was wondering how this will work in practice. I assume that ST holders will not have a choice of where they sit so will seats be allocated on a random basis but within a particular area of the ground? Will Argyle insist that the Devonport End supporters sit down? Presumably some supporters will be relocated to the Barn Park End if away supporters are not allowed?

I too would like to know how the club propose to make this happen. Has anyone heard if the club has given out any indications of seating arrangements as yet?

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
lilcol":2xrwd4qk said:
oldage":2xrwd4qk said:
I appreciate the difficulties being faced with limited capacity at HP but was wondering how this will work in practice. I assume that ST holders will not have a choice of where they sit so will seats be allocated on a random basis but within a particular area of the ground? Will Argyle insist that the Devonport End supporters sit down? Presumably some supporters will be relocated to the Barn Park End if away supporters are not allowed?

I too would like to know how the club propose to make this happen. Has anyone heard if the club has given out any indications of seating arrangements as yet?
This is all I've seen about the seating Col:

Will I be able to sit in my regular seat?

The club will do its best to ensure you can sit in your regular seat at the earliest possible opportunity.
However, with social distancing measures likely to be in place, we will need to assign seating in order to maximise the potential capacity at Home Park to begin with.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets-2020-21/

Jul 29, 2010
I read the T&C’s and noted that there’s no right to a refund if there’s no football :shock:

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Speaking even as a non season ticket holder this was the right thing to do by the club.
I just hope there's an announcement about i player or streaming soon to keep my spirits up!

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
plymouth1970":doeedrfh said:
Direct debit link doesn’t work ... shambles

Is it possible that it won't work until 1000?

May 8, 2011
plymouth1970":1n1ralfu said:
Direct debit link doesn’t work ... shambles

See new Tweets
Conversation

Plymouth Argyle FC
@Only1Argyle
For clarity, the finance option for 20/21 season-tickets is not appearing yet as it doesn't go live until Monday, when season-tickets go on sale.

#pafc
Quote Tweet

Leigh Jolley
@l_jolley91
· 24 Jul
Replying to @Only1Argyle
Can't seem to find argyle on the direct debit link in this article

Apr 6, 2009
so trying to buy ST. can't get adult without child in family end where we sit and don't seem to be able to purchase for anyone else.
anyone know how to do this?