Serious Question (Paul Wotton) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Serious Question (Paul Wotton)

May 1, 2011
Kentishgreen":2tgnqqx7 said:
When was the last million pound player we bought then. I must have blinked and missed it and yes I have been bored to tears with the political debate over the last two years - same old same old.

You can't move on League 1 for million pound players. Every club must have 2 or 3.......

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
HC Green":9uz18scb said:
oldage":9uz18scb said:
In addition Adams is paid to manage the club to the best of his ability. If the players he signed in the close season are anything to go by,particularly as he allegedly chased them for some time, then he couldn' t have done much worse if he had taken advice from PASOTI!

There were only two players signed in the sumner that Adams has tried to sign before and they are Conor Grant and Ladapo.

It is a great disappointment that both didnā€™t join last January when Adams tried to get them.

Adams was also previously interested in signing Calum Dyson link and Niall Canavan Link

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
oldage":2n6nj7wa said:
In addition Adams is paid to manage the club to the best of his ability. If the players he signed in the close season are anything to go by,particularly as he allegedly chased them for some time, then he couldn' t have done much worse if he had taken advice from PASOTI!

:lol:

You'd have to be a dimwit to take advice from this site. :facepalm:

Apr 30, 2011
It's not Adams style nor do I think he will do this but a change to 352 may help cover our defensive weaknesses. From an attacking perspective I think we have enough about us to score goals. Moore and Brown have the athleticism to get forward and an extra defender may help mitigate the individual weaknesses of our centre backs. Drastic change but I don't see what else we can do as changing one strugging centre back for another clearly isn't the answer.

Sep 6, 2006
IJN":1low4db3 said:
oldage":1low4db3 said:

I think this site could have managed to sign 3 full backs and 2 centre half which were no worse.

May 1, 2011
HC Green":2ebaifk7 said:
oldage":2ebaifk7 said:

There were only two players signed in the sumner that Adams has tried to sign before and they are Conor Grant and Ladapo.

It is a great disappointment that both didnā€™t join last January when Adams tried to get them.

Were you involved in the negotiations?

May 8, 2011
Bristol Rich":1q8mt00a said:
HC Green":1q8mt00a said:
oldage":1q8mt00a said:

In a very indirect way.

cheshiregreen

āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
HC Green":u7lkx53q said:
Bristol Rich":u7lkx53q said:
HC Green":u7lkx53q said:
oldage":u7lkx53q said:

In a very indirect way.

Did you provide the pen used for signing contracts? :)

May 8, 2011
cheshiregreen":mnsber66 said:
HC Green":mnsber66 said:
Bristol Rich":mnsber66 said:
HC Green":mnsber66 said:
oldage":mnsber66 said:

In a very indirect way.

No, assisted in the financing of the deals.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
HC Green":2wnuii3p said:
cheshiregreen":2wnuii3p said:
Bristol Rich":2wnuii3p said:
oldage":2wnuii3p said:

In a very indirect way.

No, assisted in the financing of the deals.

Ah, you're a season ticket holder. :)

C

Cult Of Personality

Always found it strange because when he played at the back Coughlan was the leader at the back during the promotion years . Wotton bleeds Green and could become a good coach but he needs help as does Adams

Jul 13, 2006
Balham_Green":2y2ecvgl said:
IJN":2y2ecvgl said:
oldage":2y2ecvgl said:

I think this site could have managed to sign 3 full backs and 2 centre half which were no worse.
Wouldn't it be great if we could?!
I think Ebbsfleet were run as a fan's co-operative. I don't know if they're still run in this way.

Aug 5, 2015
I think most people would have difficulty running their local boozer let alone organise a pee up in a brewery. I didnā€™t realise the Pasoti scouting network was so good

May 1, 2011
Kentishgreen":1v95etqf said:
I think most people would have difficulty running their local boozer let alone organise a pi$$ up in a brewery. I didnā€™t realise the Pasoti scouting network was so good

I didn't realise you were so against supporters being allowed a different opinion to the Argyle manager.

You'd be great in North Korea, the perfect citizen.