Serious Question (Paul Wotton) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Serious Question (Paul Wotton)

May 8, 2011
Bristol Rich":346bg0rr said:
Kentishgreen":346bg0rr said:
I think most people would have difficulty running their local boozer let alone organise a pi$$ up in a brewery. I didn’t realise the Pasoti scouting network was so good

I didn't realise you were so against supporters being allowed a different opinion to the Argyle manager.

You'd be great in North Korea, the perfect citizen.

Do supporters have a different opinion to the Argyle manager or do they just say he is wrong or right. Does anyone actually know what the Argyle manager’s opinions on anything is.

Having seen the thread about Ladapo being scouted by other Clubs I went back to the thread about his signing.
Interesting seeing the names who thought it wasn’t a good signing.

May 1, 2011
HC Green":iwc3y0m6 said:
Bristol Rich":iwc3y0m6 said:
Kentishgreen":iwc3y0m6 said:
I think most people would have difficulty running their local boozer let alone organise a pi$$ up in a brewery. I didn’t realise the Pasoti scouting network was so good

I didn't realise you were so against supporters being allowed a different opinion to the Argyle manager.

You'd be great in North Korea, the perfect citizen.

Do supporters have a different opinion to the Argyle manager or do they just say he is wrong or right. Does anyone actually know what the Argyle manager’s opinions on anything is.

Having seen the thread about Ladapo being scouted by other Clubs I went back to the thread about his signing.
Interesting seeing the names who thought it wasn’t a good signing.

Well you appear to, as literally anything Adams or the club does you defend without concession. Either you think you have inside knowledge or you're just arse kissing, especially given our current worrying predicament. However as you are prepared to accept relegation in order to keep Adams so we know where your true loyalty lies.

Freddie has had an impressive start and may have kick started his career after a few false starts. All credit to him, however it would be better not to get too carried away after 4 good months. To be fair to Adams I'm sure he'll be saying the same thing to Freddie. Let's hope he keeps going.

Sep 6, 2006
Kentishgreen":2cqkn9xg said:

It ain't. But neither does Mr Adams' seem to be.

Aug 5, 2015
I don’t think I’ve said I always agree with anyone. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion including me. Sorry if I don’t meet your agenda

Aug 5, 2005
foreigner":2ru6153h said:
Balham_Green":2ru6153h said:
IJN":2ru6153h said:
oldage":2ru6153h said:
In addition Adams is paid to manage the club to the best of his ability. If the players he signed in the close season are anything to go by,particularly as he allegedly chased them for some time, then he couldn' t have done much worse if he had taken advice from PASOTI!

:lol:

You'd have to be a dimwit to take advice from this site. :facepalm:

I think this site could have managed to sign 3 full backs and 2 centre half which were no worse.
Wouldn't it be great if we could?!
I think Ebbsfleet were run as a fan's co-operative. I don't know if they're still run in this way.

The Ebbsfleet experiment ended in 2013 when they very nearly went bust. They are now owned by a Kuwaiti consortium