Sheff United (A) 4th round, Millwall/Bristol (H) 5th Round | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheff United (A) 4th round, Millwall/Bristol (H) 5th Round

Jul 6, 2011
Big difference for sheffield United last season and this; is the absence of Dean Henderson in goal. The man was amazing, no wonder a lot of Manu fans want him ahead of De Gea.
Different this season, sheffield are leaking goals, I seriously think argyle have a shout and could pull off a shock. :scarf:

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
IJN":2rxtinkq said:
Have a look at this!! :shock:

A) To see the Yorkshire arrogance and B) To show those people who complain about adverts that it could be far, far worse. :greensmile:

You forgot the link?

tonsk

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":2i6oxtys said:

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?t ... raw.84321/

A) To see the Yorkshire arrogance and B) To show those people who complain about adverts that it could be far, far worse. :greensmile:

A). Most on here are saying it's a winnable game too. Is that not equally Janner arrogance?

B). On my PC screen (21" wide), the width of the screen dedicated to posts on PASOTI is only 9" and on S2 they have 13". I'd say it's swings and roundabouts.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
tonsk":2hqa3b98 said:
IJN":2hqa3b98 said:
Have a look at this!!

You forgot the link?

tonsk

It's hard to get good help these days :coat: :coat:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Quintrell_Green":2gwv91hz said:
They play the same formation as Argyle, which is helpful. This is not an impossible tie to win. Think WBA in 1884!

Not quite that long ago QG. :greensmile:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Lundan Cabbie":1y2f8lo4 said:
IJN":1y2f8lo4 said:

A). Most on here are saying it's a winnable game too. Is that not equally Janner arrogance?

B). On my PC screen (21" wide), the width of the screen dedicated to posts on PASOTI is only 9" and on S2 they have 13". I'd say it's swings and roundabouts.

So 1) you haven't read their forum and 2) missed Ian's point - probably deliberately. Do Palace have a forum you could use? Secondfranchise.com or something.

Aug 5, 2016
gaspargomez":1u8h92fy said:
Sheffield United should beat Argyle with ease. They have much better players than Argyle and the manager is very street wise. He will see our defensive weaknesses and seek to exploit them.

They should have beat Bristol Rovers with ease. From what I recall of the highlights, Rovers were very unfortunate with decisions too.

There is no doubt that Sheffield United are better all over the pitch than Argyle, but they are having the season from hell. Heads are down, morale is at an all time low. I’d say there isn’t a better time to play them.

Horsley Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Sep 21, 2003
West Horsley
Quintrell_Green wrote: They play the same formation as Argyle, which is helpful. This is not an impossible tie to win. Think WBA in 1884!

I was there. Didn’t realise I was that old.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Mark Pedlar":2icmi6bx said:
Lundan Cabbie":2icmi6bx said:
IJN":2icmi6bx said:

So 1) you haven't read their forum and 2) missed Ian's point - probably deliberately. Do Palace have a forum you could use? Secondfranchise.com or something.

When it comes to ads on here, I don't notice them anymore. I've developed an ad blindness when browsing most sites online. I do find I have a lot of wasted screen space on here though and that was the point I was making.

As for that site? Never heard of it.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Cobi Budge":1b34h8av said:
Sheffield United are Premier League in name, but in reality they have a Championship squad. L1 quality side against a Championship side, as I say, not impossible.

Well done Cobi, you got yourself quoted on the blunts forum. :lol:

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
Quintrell_Green":pexafb0y said:
They play the same formation as Argyle, which is helpful. This is not an impossible tie to win. Think WBA in 1884!

Bloody hell. I wondered why my back's been playing up recently. I've just learnt I'm 157 years old !!!! :greensmile:

Dec 3, 2005
Argyle could win both rounds - what a year to reach Wembley - no supporters!! :scarf:

Loads of money though.