So, what’s your favourite other club | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

So, what’s your favourite other club

As someone who was born in the East Midlands, Nottingham Forest have always been my other team. They were the first team I ever went to see in the late 60s. My family moved to Plymstock in 1971 and I have been supporting Argyle ever since. Season ticket holder for many years despite living in north Devon since 1985. COYG :scarf:

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
When I'm in Belgium my team is KV Mechelen, who are currently back in the top flight. Mechelen is the smallest city to have produced a continental cup-winning team having won the Cup-Winners' Cup in the late 80s (ask your parents, kids).

Jul 14, 2008
When I was growing up the only regular live football on terrestrial tv was Italian football on a Sunday afternoon on channel 4, along with the Gazetta highlights programme on a Saturday morning with the brilliant James Richardson. I wouldn’t say that has led me to follow a particular team but I still keep up to speed with football over there.

D

Darren Stoneman

Tottenham Hotspur just love the early 80’s team

Rugby U - Bath
Rugby L - Wigan

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Chris Six Acre":1t42aswy said:
As someone who was born in the East Midlands, Nottingham Forest have always been my other team. They were the first team I ever went to see in the late 60s. My family moved to Plymstock in 1971 and I have been supporting Argyle ever since. Season ticket holder for many years despite living in north Devon since 1985. COYG :scarf:

Did you ever sneak up there to watch the Clogh-era greats Chris? What a team that was. Saw them at Anfield when Liverpool beat them in the league in 78 I think. Amazing game and amazing atmosphere. Always wondered what Clough would have done as England manager.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Lyon, Hammarby and Parma, for various reasons.

Like many, I like to see Torquay do well and would extend that to Yeovil. Don't mind City doing well as long as they are behind us.