Taylor injury to be scanned | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Taylor injury to be scanned

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Ladapo may not play the target man role as good as Taylor but he has other attributes that Taylor doesn’t have imo

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
I don't he was pushed back too early though because he had the whole summer and then was eased in this season. I think that's just bad luck that he got injured again.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Andy Holland":25l1gbkb said:
Taylor playing makes Carey and Lameiras tick and drags the whole team up the pitch whilst he holds the ball up, Ladapo
has a lot of strengths but he doesn't do that.

I don’t quite agree with that. I think Carey and Lameiras themselves need to shoulder most of the blame for their own performances.

Just my opinion.

Also when Taylor has made it onto the pitch he’s played poorly imo, not showing the effort and guile we’ve seen previously.

Oct 14, 2015
The main difference between the two strikers is Taylor is injury prone and Freddie isn't......Freddie any day for me as having an injury prone Taylor on the books doesn't help the team or the coaching staff as there not sure whether he's playing from one week to the next.......and agree with JIC in that he's done very little when he has come on the pitch this season

Jul 13, 2006
Unfortunately we have a player with 2 injured ankles, ( in the past). Whilst I would love to be proved wrong and see a fully fit and firing Taylor i'm not optimistic.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Been away. Anyone know anything about the results of Taylor's scan? What's the prognosis?

Frank Butcher

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
No replies so I take it there's been no public report of the results of the scan. At face value, that is not a good sign.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Frank_Butcher":1x67hjtx said:
No replies so I take it there's been no public report of the results of the scan. At face value, that is not a good sign.
Not a dickie bird Frank. I just hope he's not rushed back because of circumstances (we desperately need him) and he suffers another setback.

Frank Butcher

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Keepitgreen":1ako44oy said:
Frank_Butcher":1ako44oy said:
Not a dickie bird Frank. I just hope he's not rushed back because of circumstances (we desperately need him) and he suffers another setback.

Many thanks and agreed on all counts.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
A far more effective player than Ladapo, but some fans just seem to like any player who runs around a lot.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Cobi Budge":9ocz6ips said:
A far more effective player than Ladapo, but some fans just seem to like any player who runs around a lot.

Would there be spots for both players?

Taylor along side Lapado woul allow more options for long balls (Taylor for aerial, Lapado on ground) and interactions with Carey and Lameiras.

After all, we had a vacant spot on Saturday it seems. Oh, .... or was that O'Keefe (based on reports here and elsewhere).

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I just don't think Ladapo is good enough hence why his career has been on a downward trajectory, hope to be proved wrong but at the moment I can't see it. He's a powerful runner but he's a poor finisher & he's often not strong enough & can be bullied. He has the attributes physically but not technically, not dissimilar to Garita.