Taylor injury to be scanned | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Taylor injury to be scanned

Feb 2, 2007
The only game I've seen with Taylor starting and Ladapo coming on I thought there was some promise against Southend. Taylor played his usual way although gave away a needless penalty. Ladapo came on and looked bright.

I believe Freddy was bought as a slightly upgraded Slew/Jervis L1 impact player so we have asked alot of him, whilst he shows promise he is no Taylor who is a professional Centre Forward, target man in the ilk of Trigger when fit and on form and we miss him more than anyone

A fit Taylor and even with our dodgy defense and boring tactics we will stay safe. Without him the Plan B is just not good enough and shows the squads and the management limitations.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Cobi Budge":1zum449e said:
I just don't think Ladapo is good enough hence why his career has been on a downward trajectory, hope to be proved wrong but at the moment I can't see it.

Margate > Palace > Oldham > Shrewsbury > Southend > Argyle.

Hardly downward trajectory.

He's got good qualities, but needs to be better in front of goal. He's been one of our better players this season and it's harsh to judge him too much when those around him really aren't creating a lot.