The thread formerly known as "Bradford Home next Saturday" | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The thread formerly known as "Bradford Home next Saturday"

Feb 2, 2007
I think we may nudge 12k. Bradford do travel well but are in poor form so may bring 800ish.

We are still very much outsiders for play offs given the games in hand around us and resources in depth of the clubs we are up against. Charlton only have to gain 4 points from their two games in hand to give us a 5 point gap. Still a lot to do and a monumental effort plus luck/fitness needed.

Feb 25, 2007
St Blazey
We must be looking at 14,000 on Saturday. Bradford will bring a decent following around 800. With our recent performances and results i reckon there could be a scramble for tickets.

Jan 27, 2012
nick_PASTIE":5r9887lv said:
We are still very much outsiders for play offs given the games in hand around us and resources in depth of the clubs we are up against. Charlton only have to gain 4 points from their two games in hand to give us a 5 point gap. Still a lot to do and a monumental effort plus luck/fitness needed.

Spot on.

Oct 16, 2016
Lots gob off, few are able to persuade their wives/ men friends that they are allowed out on a Saturday

Oct 31, 2015
Floyd_Pepper":exosf1zf said:
Fergy":exosf1zf said:
Anything shy of 13,000 (presuming Bradford take nearly 1,000 down) will be quite frankly embarrassing.
Your average Janner male falls into 2 categories...
Category 1 will be decked out in some Premier League shirt & have no interest in Argyle.
Category 2 keeps his testicles in his wife's handbag & is normally found shuffling around Dunelm Mill on a Saturday afternoon, pointing at soft furnishings & saying "yes dear".

Would love to see 13k, but think it'll be around 11.5k.

Brilliant I just spat my coffee out laughing :)

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
I will be the first to come on here and eat my words if we get 14k. Can't see it being anywhere near that I'm afraid.

May 16, 2016
I know confidence in yourself is important in Football but....

"But people are saying 99 per cent of Bradford City fans are happy with the appointment.

"I'm not being big-headed, they should be because I'm a Championship manager.

"To get someone like myself is a coup for the club and the owners have worked extremely hard to do that."

Putting pressure on himself now.

Nov 4, 2012
Guiri Green":mg5x5h4n said:

"But people are saying 99 per cent of Bradford City fans are happy with the appointment.

"To get someone like myself is a coup for the club and the owners have worked extremely hard to do that."

Even if he's the greatest manager in footballing history you must have to be a monumental bell end to big yourself up to that extent.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
One thing that became very clear from our two visits to Bradford this season and speaking to lifelong Bradford fans was that they hate Leeds with the same passion that Man City fans hate Manure. They will not be happy with Grayson’s appointment in the first place and that article make him sound like a total nob which will make him even less popular.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
PAFC94":3861ketw said:
Guiri Green":3861ketw said:

Even if he's the greatest manager in footballing history you must have to be a monumental bell end to big yourself up to that extent.

Fairly typical Yorkshireman?
I'll be there. Let's do 'em over .. waddya say?? :scarf:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
metroace":x2yg87z1 said:
One thing that became very clear from our two visits to Bradford this season and speaking to lifelong Bradford fans was that they hate Leeds with the same passion that Man City fans hate Manure. They will not be happy with Grayson’s appointment in the first place and that article make him sound like a total nob which will make him even less popular.
Confident in his own ability? I don't know about his Championship record but he has had promotion with 4 different teams from this league.

Aug 5, 2016
Guiri Green":210hm2ld said:

I love it, his players best hope they start delivering points for such a genius as there's no excuse now.

B

beverz

hi guys plenty of us coming down saturday thats for sure ,a lot staying overnight , also a few flying in to newquay on friday from leeds/bagdad. as for grayson im happy with it he used to play for us aswell , see you all saturday

Jun 27, 2006
Plymouth
Floyd_Pepper":9rz7h97y said:
Fergy":9rz7h97y said:
Anything shy of 13,000 (presuming Bradford take nearly 1,000 down) will be quite frankly embarrassing.
Your average Janner male falls into 2 categories...
Category 1 will be decked out in some Premier League shirt & have no interest in Argyle.
Category 2 keeps his testicles in his wife's handbag & is normally found shuffling around Dunelm Mill on a Saturday afternoon, pointing at soft furnishings & saying "yes dear".

Would love to see 13k, but think it'll be around 11.5k.

:clap: :funny: