The thread formerly known as "Bradford Home next Saturday" | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The thread formerly known as "Bradford Home next Saturday"

D

Darren Stoneman

The club have a real opportunity to market the club to all for this game with a promo campaign to boost attendance not only for this match but the future.

Just my idea the club should offer 6 of the best offers as the team go for 6 of the best

- kids for £6
- season ticket holders take a friend for £6
- burger, crisps and a beer £6
- 6% off the club shop
- buy 5 tickets get the 6th free
- 6 signed match balls as additional prizes for the 50/50

But then I didn’t get the marketing job:(

Mar 8, 2016
beverz":3q3lmq7n said:
hi guys plenty of us coming down saturday thats for sure ,a lot staying overnight , also a few flying in to newquay on friday from leeds/bagdad. as for grayson im happy with it he used to play for us aswell , see you all saturday

What’s your thoughts on his comments about becoming Bradford manager? I get the impression he seems to think he’s bigger and better than Bradford City F.C.?

Apr 26, 2016
Well Bradford have had superb gates over the last couple of season so lets hope they bring at least a thousand down. Sure tickets sales will be strong this week for the home end.

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
Bolshevik1966":385xb1rv said:
Well Bradford have had superb gates over the last couple of season so lets hope they bring at least a thousand down. Sure tickets sales will be strong this week for the home end.
Only because they have a very special offer on season ticket prices

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
pedro91":z5sqbfup said:
Bolshevik1966":z5sqbfup said:
Only because they have a very special offer on season ticket prices
Hard to argue - they had over 20k against us for the league game and under 5k for the FA Cup. Good for them for having such an imaginative pricing scheme.

Z

ZZZZMarker12

I think our capacity, with segregation, is only about 13.5k anyway so I doubt we’ll get over 14k!

Jan 6, 2004
capacity is 16,100 - even with our ridiculous segregation areas (D&C police seem to think it is still the 20th Century) surely we could fit in 14000 if demand was there?

On a similar note I thought it was a sad indictment on football and its culture that people could not get tickets for Oxford a game with 1000s of empty seats for fear they could not sit next to a fan of a different club without them hitting each other.

Sep 17, 2017
Floyd_Pepper":1qnqamkg said:
Fergy":1qnqamkg said:
Anything shy of 13,000 (presuming Bradford take nearly 1,000 down) will be quite frankly embarrassing.
Your average Janner male falls into 2 categories...
Category 1 will be decked out in some Premier League shirt & have no interest in Argyle.
Category 2 keeps his testicles in his wife's handbag & is normally found shuffling around Dunelm Mill on a Saturday afternoon, pointing at soft furnishings & saying "yes dear".

Would love to see 13k, but think it'll be around 11.5k.

So are Argyle fans above or below average ???

I am a long standing Devonport End season ticket holder who is 55+,

Love Argyle and have only missed a handful of home games in donkeys years,

Did 19 away games last season and most so far this season,

Born and bred in Plymouth never moved outside of Plymouth and never will,

My guilty pleasure is Man City and has been since the days of Lee, Bell and Summerbee,

I can often be found frequenting shops simply to Dunelm on non football days,

What category am I in you insulting person ???

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Floyd_Pepper":1cowx4hw said:
Fergy":1cowx4hw said:
Anything shy of 13,000 (presuming Bradford take nearly 1,000 down) will be quite frankly embarrassing.
Category 1 will be decked out in some Premier League shirt & have no interest in Argyle.
Category 2 keeps his testicles in his wife's handbag & is normally found shuffling around Dunelm Mill on a Saturday afternoon, pointing at soft furnishings & saying "yes dear".

And most off them ask me how we got on when I'm walking home, and usually reply "get in" when i say we won.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
pearces greens":24tr5fyh said:
Floyd_Pepper":24tr5fyh said:
Fergy":24tr5fyh said:

And most off them ask me how we got on when I'm walking home, and usually reply "get in" when i say we won.

I always lie when that happens!! Lost 0-3!! :sad: Won 6-2!! :scarf: :lol:

Aug 12, 2010
South Wales
Guiri Green":3taxbqmg said:
I know confidence in yourself is important in Football but....

"But people are saying 99 per cent of Bradford City fans are happy with the appointment.

"I'm not being big-headed, they should be because I'm a Championship manager.

"To get someone like myself is a coup for the club and the owners have worked extremely hard to do that."

Putting pressure on himself now.

A Tyke and his tripe.

Oct 16, 2016
Have a seat spare in Block 10, person who wanted it has reneged. PM if you want it (free of charge)

Sep 19, 2015
If everybody on here tried to bring just one person extra a week, the crowd on Saturday would rocket. Come on folks, lets get Home Park rocking again!!

Aug 5, 2016
PlymouthCasual":1pldm4fz said:
If everybody on here tried to bring just one person extra a week, the crowd on Saturday would rocket. Come on folks, lets get Home Park rocking again!!

You can have large crowds but it doesn't always make an atmosphere.

I thought the atmosphere at Shrewsbury was much better than Oxford for example, and there were nearly double the away fans at the latter.