Unsightly waste ground between Mayflower and Devonport End | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Unsightly waste ground between Mayflower and Devonport End

Jul 12, 2016
davie nine":m5s9x8e5 said:
I agree with Oldage about the waste ground subject but I thought I would see if he had an opinion about Argyle’s performance considering his concern about our defence.

It seems that, during the game, he was more interested in Brexit.
I stayed on Pasoti for most of the game yesterday and switched between the posts. I can't resist stirring up the regular know it alls on the site. Thought the defence and team in general played well yesterday and good to see my view of Cooper being first class as being proven.

Jul 12, 2016
Devongreenowl":1c9x1cce said:
davie nine":1c9x1cce said:
I agree with Oldage about the waste ground subject but I thought I would see if he had an opinion about Argyle’s performance considering his concern about our defence.

Don't worry, he will get started soon enough. Winner of negative poster of the year award 2019/20!
Heard you just won the Most Obnoxious poster award for the second year running. You are likely to win next year.Keep it up. :)

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
oldage":1nxnnnnq said:
Devongreenowl":1nxnnnnq said:
davie nine":1nxnnnnq said:

Don't worry, he will get started soon enough. Winner of negative poster of the year award 2019/20!
Heard you just won the Most Obnoxious poster award for the second year running. You are likely to win next year.Keep it up. :)

Oh dear. As mam for tat goes, that’s pretty pathetic. Diddums.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Ponty":2i7iglv4 said:
If you two want to swap insults please use the PM system.

I’d rather not have anything to do with the boring old sod, but you can see by his reply to Davienine above what his true motivation is. He also has the cheek to refer to others as 'know alls’. A true leg end in his own lunchtime.