We are OFFICIALLY promoted! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

We are OFFICIALLY promoted!

Oct 16, 2016
This will be a very good year for me, certainly as far as football is concerned, hopefully

I hope Ryan gets it right in the market this summer, I hope we all get the chance to take our seats sometime soon.

The club has been superbly well supported by a chairman who certainly has his head and heart in a very good place.

The Doctor

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Fantastic news and a great reward for everyone at Home Park.

(It's hard not to feel a bit ambivalent about the news though, given that we have no idea when or how the club will next compete on the pitch and whether we'll be there or not to witness it.)

Jun 27, 2019
Never in doubt.

Hopefully the EFL can now take its head out of the sand and start working on securing the future of its clubs by sorting out when and how next season is going to start.

C

Cult Of Personality

Its nice to be up but i cant really feel pumped up for it. Would like to have seen it in person. Hopefully we can see another promation in the next few years which i think would be really celebrated .

Mar 29, 2020
Yeah thought so...Iā€™m waiting for someone to say doesnā€™t feel like promotion.....Get with it this is good times for Argyle.....forget about Covid - 19 for at least 5 minutes... :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Ryan Lowe deserves a lot of credit for the job he's done. Got it pretty much spot on in the transfer window and also improved a lot of the players he was left with that many of us had written off.

Bring on League One football again :scarf:

Jul 24, 2009
Massive congratulations to Ryan Lowe, Steve Schumacher, Simon Hallett, all the players, all the coaches, all the Green Army & everyone connected with the club. Last time we came down to this division it took us 6 years to get back, the time before 4 years, so to do it in 1 season is an incredible achievement.

Yes itā€™s in strange circumstances but Iā€™ll take it. Promotion deserves to be celebrated so phone your mates, get some music on, and crack open a beer.

Now youā€™re gonna believe us....The greens are going up!!

Apr 15, 2016
Green army!!

:scarf: :scarf:

Chris Porter deserves a hero's welcome next time he comes down to HP!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
pleased for everyone at the club.we must have football back in early august to swell the coffers for illustrious owners,mr. and mrs Hallett.

Mark58

ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
ProfGreen":2o75olob said:
Green army!!

:scarf:

Chris Porter deserves a hero's welcome next time he comes down to HP!

:funny: :scarf:

cheshiregreen

āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
third earl of jean":26ezepfn said:
https://twitter.com/Only1Argyle/status/1270354987189768197

Looks like RL has been back in Plymouth recently - hope he didn't break Government advice on COVID :D -