We are OFFICIALLY promoted! | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

We are OFFICIALLY promoted!

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Fantastic news!!

Well done to all at HP, from the Halletts down to the proverbial tea lady.

Ryan Lowe and his backroom staff and players have done a superb job to get us back up at the first go. Brilliant!!

Despite the circumstances, I am absolutely delighted.

For me personally, it means my last ever game I went to with my Dad was in a promotion season. He'll be chuffed to bits with that!!

I am also so pleased for the great Green Army, onwards and upwards!!
:scarf: :scarf:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Fantastic!

Those final two wins were so important.

Dec 3, 2005
Is it TRUE is it OFFICIAL

Hard to know on the internet nowadays

Just in case :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Jan 29, 2011
YESSSSS . CONGRATULATIONS to all of the players , the team behind the scenes and especially RL.

:scarf:

Bovey Green lady

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
Yay! A huge round of applause to everyone at the club! It may be the strangest way to achieve promotion, but it's no less sweet!Now, let's get at that bottle of champagne I put in the fridge weeks ago, just for this moment! ( OK, I lie, we drank that one ages ago, but there is a bottle of "Bolly" that's been there since yesterday in readiness!)

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
Excellent news for everyone connected with Argyle in these unusual times.
Next season should be very interesting here’s hoping that we continue to consolidate our position in league one. :scarf:

Jul 6, 2005
How embarrassing.

BBC Spotlight just interviewed a couple of Argyle fans outside HP and one of them was wearing a Liverpool sweatshirt!

Our friends up the road will be chuckling over that as they contemplate another failure in the Play-offs.

Jul 12, 2016
Brilliant. What a strange season but it all worked out in the end.
Well done to all connected with Argyle but particularly the Hallett's who have gone the extra mile to make this possible.Can't wait to visit Home Park again! :scarf:

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
Well done to all involved, the Chair, Directors, Management team, players, those behind the scenes and of course the Green Army !