We are OFFICIALLY promoted! | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

We are OFFICIALLY promoted!

Dec 3, 2005
Can we now get on and sell the Season Tickets and get some money into the Club? :scarf:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
djg145":2is646m9 said:
Can we now get on and sell the Season Tickets and get some money into the Club? :scarf:

Great idea. Are you able to tell us all when spectators will be allowed back into grounds? :roll:

Excelllent.

The last time we were promoted out of this league, it felt flat and disappointing, particularly the night in Doncaster after the Grimsby game.

This season, despite the strange ending, it had something of a feeling of positive inevitablity about, and for me the night at Salford was as good as the Darlo experience all those years ago.

greenplumber

Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jun 10, 2015
Congrats to all at Home Park and all the thousands of Green Army that supported the club home and away, brilliant news so looking forward to next season. In Lowe we trust. :scarf: :greensmile:

Heathrow Green

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
A great achievement by all involved. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

I suspect that the circumstances of the promotion are why it feels to me like something of an anti-climax.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
cheshiregreen":1ifrvr48 said:
Great idea. Are you able to tell us all when spectators will be allowed back into grounds? :roll:

What difference does that make? They can still sell season tickets. A lot of fans will see it as a way of helping the club out financially.

Oct 28, 2011
Nottingham
Well done Simon Hallett, well done Ryan Lowe et al and well done Argyle!!! An unconventional way to get promoted, to say the least, but such a great feeling after the disappointment of the 2018/19 season.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Argylegames":35hy5xpv said:
cheshiregreen":35hy5xpv said:

What difference does that make? They can still sell season tickets. A lot of fans will see it as a way of helping the club out financially.

My thinking is, at least part of the season, will be played behind closed doors. Are you suggesting the club offers STs at same cost for, say, 12 games in an empty stadium? That's the problem for the club I think. What to charge for streaming?

I follow was £10 a game last season. Some fans will pay more, some won't. Some ST holders may not want to pay same price to watch from their sofa as a seat at Home Park.

I wondered if club will offer something more flexible to cater for both options? We will probably know by end of week anyway.

May 8, 2011
Argylegames":3hoxfo5h said:
cheshiregreen":3hoxfo5h said:

Are there any ticket office staff to administer the process?