Zak Vyner signs on loan - confirmed | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Zak Vyner signs on loan - confirmed

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Ade the green":883eglr6 said:
What’s so funny about them being consecutive posts. Ever think about checking times of posts to see if someone’s typing as someone else is posting.

You what?

I simply found the contrast funny, that's all... :oops:

'There's no way he's a replacement' followed by 'wouldn't surprise me if he was a replacement' tickled me.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Biggs":3ukiyuwa said:
Ade the green":3ukiyuwa said:
Yeah, it’s almost like Adams doesn’t have a clue.

You're still saying that?

Seriously?

:facepalm:

Yes, i’m still saying it and i’ll keep thinking it until I see a or some forwards being signed.

Who the hell do you think you are to doubt that what I say I mean. Are you really happy about having one striker on the books. :facepalm: see, I can do it as well.

Oct 24, 2013
Ade the green":3lqodtia said:
Biggs":3lqodtia said:
Ade the green":3lqodtia said:

Seriously?

Yes, i’m still saying it and i’ll keep thinking it until I see a or some forwards being signed.

Who the hell do you think you are to doubt that what I say I mean. Are you really happy about having one striker on the books. :facepalm: see, I can do it as well.

Ade, seriously. There is genuinely no need to be so consistently combative.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
lyndhurst green":1q5d5bv2 said:
Ade the green":1q5d5bv2 said:
Biggs":1q5d5bv2 said:
Ade the green":1q5d5bv2 said:

Seriously?

Indeed. He's also making himself sound a bit silly.

Jul 28, 2017
Asked a Bristol City pal of mine about the player. He says he has a fair amount of pace, is physically quite strong and keeps the ball well.

His favoured position is right back but can play centre back.
Not quite good enough yet for the championship but has great potential to play at a higher level.

He reckons it will turn out to be a good move for both clubs if it happens.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
lyndhurst green":14pk089j said:
Ade the green":14pk089j said:
Biggs":14pk089j said:
Ade the green":14pk089j said:

Seriously?

There seems to be seeing as I am constantly being attacked for my view but my view Is about issues which are never addressed. They will never be addressed until Adams stops dicking around recruiting players in areas where we’ve had an abundance and ignoring our strike force and even worse, getting rid of whatever (poor I grant you) strikers we have.

As examples by the facepalm by Biggs because I dare to still feel miffed about Adams lack of achievement in covering for his errors previously. But no mention as to why anyone can be happy with the status quo other than “in Adams we trust”. Well I don’t.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
monkeywrench":55stmw6c said:
lyndhurst green":55stmw6c said:
Ade the green":55stmw6c said:
Biggs":55stmw6c said:
Ade the green":55stmw6c said:

Seriously?

Indeed. He's also making himself sound a bit silly.

So where’s our strikers?

Oct 24, 2013
Ade the green":2fud5jwl said:
lyndhurst green":2fud5jwl said:
Biggs":2fud5jwl said:

Seriously?

There seems to be seeing as I am constantly being attacked for my view but my view Is about issues which are never addressed. They will never be addressed until Adams stops dicking around recruiting players in areas where we’ve had an abundance and ignoring our strike force and even worse, getting rid of whatever (poor I grant you) strikers we have.

As examples by the facepalm by Biggs because I dare to still feel miffed about Adams lack of achievement in covering for his errors previously. But no mention as to why anyone can be happy with the status quo other than “in Adams we trust”. Well I don’t.

You were seriously offended and attacked by an emoji?

To your point, of course we don’t have enough strikers right now. This is obvious. And of course more will be coming in. You know we haven’t lost in 8 games, yes? Whilst playing with one striker.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
lyndhurst green":1o753uiu said:
Ade the green":1o753uiu said:
lyndhurst green":1o753uiu said:
Biggs":1o753uiu said:

Seriously?

You were seriously offended and attacked by an emoji?

To your point, of course we don’t have enough strikers right now. This is obvious. And of course more will be coming in. You know we haven’t lost in 8 games, yes? Whilst playing with one striker.

There is no of course others will be coming in until they come in. Do you forget why we ended up with Ciftci?

And no, are we really unbeaten in 8? :facepalm:

Mar 8, 2016
im Pretty sure derek isn’t “dicking around” he will be just as frustrated as us, even more so in fact. He has to try and find a striker that is going to add value to his squad within the half arsed budget he’s been given.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Army green":vjdai1ag said:
im Pretty sure derek isn’t “dicking around” he will be just as frustrated as us, even more so in fact. He has to try and find a striker that is going to add value to his squad within the half arsed budget he’s been given.

My point being is that he’s managed to add a defender to his squad (if reports are to be believed) and apparently wants to add a midfield plAyer to an already full quota but he’s still not (since August) rectified his lack of strikers. How about some of you answering that instead of just berating me.

Oct 24, 2013
Ade the green":363w2wlr said:
Army green":363w2wlr said:

My point being is that he’s managed to add a defender to his squad (if reports are to be believed) and apparently wants to add a midfield plAyer to an already full quota but he’s still not (since August) rectified his lack of strikers. How about some of you answering that instead of just berating me.

You seriously don’t trust him to not leave the squad with only one striker for the rest of the season. Give the man some credit. And nobody is berating you, just disagreeing. Your reaction to this is consistently overly combative and argumentative. Just find it necessary.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
phil-thefluter24":2nx7dl7z said:
Trouble is Ade some on this site only read what they want to see, bit like selective hearing

Yes indeed, I'm reading a thread about a young defender possibly on loan from Brizzle.
I would presume that a 'We ain't signed no strikers, we ain't' would be a separate thread that I could read or not read at my leisure!