Argyle Official Tweets v Exeter | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Official Tweets v Exeter

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That reminds me I have to check the number of shirts in my office when I get back to Plymouth tomorrow.

Did you like them?

Feb 22, 2008
Mainly Saltash
There's another way of thinking about this.

Somebody raised a complaint to the club. Rather than bury/hide that complaint they raised the awareness of the twitter community to it. Perhaps it might encourage others to follow.

Who knows?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No that's far too logical, let the conspiracy theorists have their day. Aluminium headgear anyone?

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
IJN":2s1qflk1 said:
Womble":2s1qflk1 said:
IJN":2s1qflk1 said:
This is a compliment then is it?

You actually started a thread based on that tweet?

Here comes the trouble sniffer! :facepalm:

No, there were more, I couldn't be arsed screenshotting them all.

I tell you what Womb if you really have to bung your beak into every debate, try doing your homework first eh?

You really are like the bespectacled twerp in the school playground who would be first to see a punch-up and shout 'fight' at the top of his squeaky little voice.

This 3 page thread has been commented on by various posters from different angles, we even have a long departed 'please delete my account' poster come back under a new name, so this site must be doing something right.

:scarf:
Why don't we have a "Pasoti" evening, pay to get in, give the money to IJN for good causes, all wear our "pasoti" nicknames, then see how brave we all are away from our keyboards, id like to hear womble shout "fight" in his squeaky
little voice :lol:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
pearces greens":1ifaom1r said:
IJN":1ifaom1r said:
Womble":1ifaom1r said:
IJN":1ifaom1r said:

I tell you what Womb if you really have to bung your beak into every debate, try doing your homework first eh?

You really are like the bespectacled twerp in the school playground who would be first to see a punch-up and shout 'fight' at the top of his squeaky little voice.

This 3 page thread has been commented on by various posters from different angles, we even have a long departed 'please delete my account' poster come back under a new name, so this site must be doing something right.

Why don't we have a "Pasoti" evening, pay to get in, give the money to IJN for good causes, all wear our "pasoti" nicknames, then see how brave we all are away from our keyboards, id like to hear womble shout "fight" in his squeaky
Mrs LG will sign up to this site and hope that Frank is there :lol:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
GreenSam":xonw50q2 said:
Only with this club could there be such a big spat over something so petty

I'd hardly call it a big spat Sam, some bloke had a moan about the Argyle Twitter and the pros and cons of said Twitter were discussed on the fan's forum.

Once again though I return to my point from another thread, we must be doing well if the serial moaners are reduced to moaning about how Argyle celebrate wins.

Jan 3, 2013
LG":1fuz7w24 said:
pearces greens":1fuz7w24 said:
IJN":1fuz7w24 said:
Womble":1fuz7w24 said:
IJN":1fuz7w24 said:

[/quote

what have I done now?

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
pearces greens":1qa7ns5z said:
IJN":1qa7ns5z said:
Womble":1qa7ns5z said:
IJN":1qa7ns5z said:

Really? What exactly have I posted that you think I would be scared to say to someone's face? I would have no trouble expressing my opinions face to face - I don't abuse people on here and I believe I use PASOTI as a football forum should be used. If anyone thinks I have posted insults at them they can PM me, as I would apologise for anything like that (though I won't have to as I haven't done this).

Where did you pop up from anyway?

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
IJN":2vmi1qze said:
Womble":2vmi1qze said:
IJN":2vmi1qze said:

I cant really reply to the above in kind, as I would be banned. One rule for some on here and one rule for others.

I just thinks its tragic that we are where we are at this stage of the season and you see fit to have a pop at other supporters. :sigh:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Knarf Reprah":2qfjvjui said:
LG":2qfjvjui said:
pearces greens":2qfjvjui said:
IJN":2qfjvjui said:
Womble":2qfjvjui said:
IJN":2qfjvjui said:

[/quote

what have I done now?
She's seen your post about teachers. :cool: