Argyle Official Tweets v Exeter | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Official Tweets v Exeter

Jan 3, 2013
Mrs LG will sign up to this site and hope that Frank is there :lol:[/quote]what have I done now?[/quote]
She's seen your post about teachers. :cool:[/quote] :thumbs: love to have a chat and she can correct me on any of my comments which are not true ....I think they're all correct by the way.....provided the meeting's during the holidays or a Baker Day of course or else she'll be far too busy! Lol

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Knarf Reprah":2l709l8a said:
Mrs LG will sign up to this site and hope that Frank is there :lol:
what have I done now?[/quote]
She's seen your post about teachers. :cool:[/quote] :thumbs: love to have a chat and she can correct me on any of my comments which are not true ....I think they're all correct by the way.....provided the meeting's during the holidays or a Baker Day of course or else she'll be far too busy! Lol[/quote]
I'll tell her tonight whilst she's marking the coursework her gcse class have handed in today :cool:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Womble":1pug6gqb said:
pearces greens":1pug6gqb said:
IJN":1pug6gqb said:
Womble":1pug6gqb said:
IJN":1pug6gqb said:
This is a compliment then is it?

You actually started a thread based on that tweet?

Here comes the trouble sniffer! :facepalm:

No, there were more, I couldn't be arsed screenshotting them all.

I tell you what Womb if you really have to bung your beak into every debate, try doing your homework first eh?

You really are like the bespectacled twerp in the school playground who would be first to see a punch-up and shout 'fight' at the top of his squeaky little voice.

This 3 page thread has been commented on by various posters from different angles, we even have a long departed 'please delete my account' poster come back under a new name, so this site must be doing something right.

:scarf:
Why don't we have a "Pasoti" evening, pay to get in, give the money to IJN for good causes, all wear our "pasoti" nicknames, then see how brave we all are away from our keyboards, id like to hear womble shout "fight" in his squeaky
little voice :lol:

Really? What exactly have I posted that you think I would be scared to say to someone's face? I would have no trouble expressing my opinions face to face - I don't abuse people on here and I believe I use PASOTI as a football forum should be used. If anyone thinks I have posted insults at them they can PM me, as I would apologise for anything like that (though I won't have to as I haven't done this).

Where did you pop up from anyway?

I'd agree with that to be fair, he might get up some people's noses (certainly mine) but I've never known him ton abuse people.

I'd also wager a bet he'd also act exactly the same to your face.

Jan 3, 2013
LG":24vj0o2i said:
Knarf Reprah":24vj0o2i said:
what have I done now?
She's seen your post about teachers.[/quote love to have a chat and she can correct me on any of my comments which are not true ....I think they're all correct by the way.....provided the meeting's during the holidays or a Baker Day of course or else she'll be far too busy! Lol[/quote]
I'll tell her tonight whilst she's marking the coursework her gcse class have handed in today :cool:[/quote]
Wot no free period today? Only joking.... :nworthy:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Knarf Reprah":1gqyxd5b said:
LG":1gqyxd5b said:
Knarf Reprah":1gqyxd5b said:
what have I done now?
She's seen your post about teachers.[/quote love to have a chat and she can correct me on any of my comments which are not true ....I think they're all correct by the way.....provided the meeting's during the holidays or a Baker Day of course or else she'll be far too busy! Lol
I'll tell her tonight whilst she's marking the coursework her gcse class have handed in today :cool:[/quote]
Wot no free period today? Only joking.... :nworthy:[/quote]
You're obviously using a Cornish shovel there Frank!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Womble":3k35qn5q said:
I cant really reply to the above in kind, as I would be banned. One rule for some on here and one rule for others.

I just thinks its tragic that we are where we are at this stage of the season and you see fit to have a pop at other supporters. :sigh:

Blah blah blah Wombers. No you wouldn't be banned, you've completely made that up.

By the way, It was just a jolly jape as you seem to love the agrro on here, and if anyone has to comment, you think it's you.

Stop getting away from the subject anyway, the plum has been tweeting something that obviously he believes in, but it's also quite obvious, that others don't agree with him. Democracy at its best!!

As for fans getting together and uniting, I'm sure that is happening in the real world, it certainly was on Saturday. No one when Reub's scored his first, second and thirds goals, no one shouted anything about the Grandstand, Angels or The Media Department.

COYG's. :scarf:

I would add though if you are bruised, offended or upset by my comments, I deeply apologise for any offence it might have caused. :thumbs:

Jan 3, 2013
LG":1q1r84qa said:
Knarf Reprah":1q1r84qa said:
LG":1q1r84qa said:
Knarf Reprah":1q1r84qa said:
what have I done now?
She's seen your post about teachers.[/quote love to have a chat and she can correct me on any of my comments which are not true ....I think they're all correct by the way.....provided the meeting's during the holidays or a Baker Day of course or else she'll be far too busy! Lol
I'll tell her tonight whilst she's marking the coursework her gcse class have handed in today :cool:

Wot no free period today? Only joking.... :nworthy:

You're obviously using a Cornish shovel there Frank!

nah Devonian me mate

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
IJN":167g0o7o said:
As for fans getting together and uniting, I'm sure that is happening in the real world, it certainly was on Saturday. No one when Reub's scored his first, second and thirds goals, no one shouted anything about the Grandstand, Angels or The Media Department.

Truth, but that doesn't make those debates any less real or relevant (although I don't feel particularly strongly against the latter two).

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
IJN":yoz3m8d9 said:
Womble":yoz3m8d9 said:
I cant really reply to the above in kind, as I would be banned. One rule for some on here and one rule for others.

I just thinks its tragic that we are where we are at this stage of the season and you see fit to have a pop at other supporters. :sigh:

Blah blah blah Wombers. No you wouldn't be banned, you've completely made that up.

By the way, It was just a jolly jape as you seem to love the agrro on here, and if anyone has to comment, you think it's you.

Stop getting away from the subject anyway, the plum has been tweeting something that obviously he believes in, but it's also quite obvious, that others don't agree with him. Democracy at its best!!

COYG's. :scarf:

I would add though if you are bruised, offended or upset by my comments, I deeply apologise for any offence it might have caused. :thumbs:

I wasn't getting away from the subject, I was responding to a post someone made. As for not being banned if I insulted you - nonsense. I have been threatened with a red card before by you, for comments that were no worse than what you routinely post.

I have highlighted a bit of your post in bold - I agree wholeheartedly with it. That's why I am disappointed to find threads like this being started. Totally unnecessary. We're in the top 6, no need to go calling other supporters out for not giving our rather amateurish twitter feed 100% approval.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
IJN":2180ttzq said:
Womble":2180ttzq said:
pearces greens":2180ttzq said:
Womble":2180ttzq said:
This is a compliment then is it?

You actually started a thread based on that tweet?

Here comes the trouble sniffer! :facepalm:

No, there were more, I couldn't be arsed screenshotting them all.

I tell you what Womb if you really have to bung your beak into every debate, try doing your homework first eh?

You really are like the bespectacled twerp in the school playground who would be first to see a punch-up and shout 'fight' at the top of his squeaky little voice.

This 3 page thread has been commented on by various posters from different angles, we even have a long departed 'please delete my account' poster come back under a new name, so this site must be doing something right.

:scarf:
Why don't we have a "Pasoti" evening, pay to get in, give the money to IJN for good causes, all wear our "pasoti" nicknames, then see how brave we all are away from our keyboards, id like to hear womble shout "fight" in his squeaky
little voice :lol:

Really? What exactly have I posted that you think I would be scared to say to someone's face? I would have no trouble expressing my opinions face to face - I don't abuse people on here and I believe I use PASOTI as a football forum should be used. If anyone thinks I have posted insults at them they can PM me, as I would apologise for anything like that (though I won't have to as I haven't done this).

Where did you pop up from anyway?

I'd agree with that to be fair, he might get up some people's noses (certainly mine) but I've never known him to abuse people.

I'd also wager a bet he'd also act exactly the same to your face.

Bizarrely that actually means something to me :)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
spowell92":3vced387 said:
IJN":3vced387 said:

Truth, but that doesn't make those debates any less real or relevant (although I don't feel particularly strongly against the latter two).

No I'm sure Sam, but there's a very small amount of people that want to discuss it ALL of the time.

There are a few, but not many on here I'm glad to say.

I'm sure the same gang will be there on Saturday. I won't be that's for sure, but each to their own eh?

Must go, I have the Argyle Twitter Account to organise. :funny:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Womble":3jd4mqlm said:
I have been threatened with a red card before by you, for comments that were no worse than what you routinely post.

Womble you accused a Mod of lying, hence the warning. I'll repeat it publicly if you like.

There's a difference between taking the mick (which feel free to do to me at your leisure :greensmile: ) but accusing one of the team of not telling the truth, is not acceptable.

As for not calling others out. Be quiet Womble, it's simply 1% of what that idiots and his pals dish out on a daily basis.

C

Cobi Budge.

Don't get me wrong I give the club twitter credit because it's certainly improved lately, I just wish they'd be more professional in the way they deal with criticism, either take it on board or ignore it, don't retweet it to try and show supporters up, it's looks pathetic.

IJN":2wd28j74 said:
It amuses me no end.

Always has done.

But you're a die-hard fan. The club should be using every tool (and I use that term guardedly) at it's disposal to project the club in the best light possible to "outsiders", to attract both new support and new investment. By retweeting some of what they do, they come over as very inward looking, unprofessional and arrogant, none of which is likely to attract anyone in the target audience.