Emmen Friendly Cancelled (Confirmed) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Emmen Friendly Cancelled (Confirmed)

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I am sure there must be an alternative venue for the game. If they are concerned about Dutch hooligans wanting to fight, then the game can be played behind closed doors for Dutch residents. The few Argyle supporters showing their driving licences or passports could gain admission. Surely a solution is not beyond the wit of man.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Bugger, I've just heard the Hengelo knitting club hold their weekly meetings each and every Friday and the local plod can't cope.

Aug 4, 2011
Quintrell_Green":1an8qa5b said:
I am sure there must be an alternative venue for the game. If they are concerned about Dutch hooligans wanting to fight, then the game can be played behind closed doors for Dutch residents. The few Argyle supporters showing their driving licences or passports could gain admission. Surely a solution is not beyond the wit of man.
I don't think the concern would be within the stadium. That'd be the least likely place for trouble I'd have thought

May 14, 2016
http://www.dvhn.nl/sport/Burgemeest...ijd-FC-Emmen-Plymouth-Argyle-FC-22359439.html

Mayor Eric van Oosterhout the match on July 25 banned after consultation with the police.

It is expected that about 400 supporters of the British club will travel along. Among the supporters of Plymouth are supporters with a stadium ban, which possibly would visit the center of Emmen. ,, As on July 25, several events in the city and there is no available extra police because of the holiday, I can not guarantee security, '' says Van Oosterhout.

Jan 2, 2006
Sean":3hgz1i8y said:
http://www.dvhn.nl/sport/Burgemeest...ijd-FC-Emmen-Plymouth-Argyle-FC-22359439.html

Mayor Eric van Oosterhout the match on July 25 banned after consultation with the police.

It is expected that about 400 supporters of the British club will travel along. Among the supporters of Plymouth are supporters with a stadium ban, which possibly would visit the center of Emmen. ,, As on July 25, several events in the city and there is no available extra police because of the holiday, I can not guarantee security, '' says Van Oosterhout.

Has he been chatting with Donald Trump???