Gary Sawyer signs - confirmed | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Gary Sawyer signs - confirmed

argylepaul

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jul 15, 2008
Bromley
Debate? It's more very one-sided, where the likes of you put down any dissent. Are the cynics (like me) any less a supporter than you; and do we know less about the club than you?
I'll say it once again, Argyle are a cheapskate club who have been left behind.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Been fond of him ever since that last minute winner at Cardiff on Boxing Day a few years back. Must have been our only shot on goal that day!

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
argyle-paul":3g8wedg7 said:
Debate? It's more very one-sided, where the likes of you put down any dissent. Are the cynics (like me) any less a supporter than you; and do we know less about the club than you?
I'll say it once again, Argyle are a cheapskate club who have been left behind.

Maybe just maybe it's one sided because there are far fewer cynics like yourself, maybe most believe this club is making progress in a sensible manner and not spending wildly in some despereate attempt to restore former glories before we are financially ready to do so.

Nobody is a lesser supporter for beliveing anything and I have never said anything to that end, you have your opinion fine but have you not considered that you are just in a minority on this rather than it being some sort of conspiracy. The likes of me merely offer their opinion as much as the next person.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Welcome back on board the good ship Mayflower.

Nov 11, 2006
Gary_Wills":1gv9bpdo said:
Solid enough but isn't the attacking full back option needed imho, given the absence of a midfield.

He's not bringing in any new midfielders?