Next AFT meeting with Martyn Starnes on 21st March | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next AFT meeting with Martyn Starnes on 21st March

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Ollieargyle9":3qp59512 said:
LG":3qp59512 said:
Knarf Reprah":3qp59512 said:
Lots of interest in the AFT then.........
when was that last Q&A with the board Frank?
Don't think there will be much change in any questions/answers regarding the grandstand etc
The season tickets for 2015/16 have been announced.
team are 1 point outside the playoffs.
what else is there to talk/ask questions about?

But the club don't do enough of these sorts of things and aren't transparent enough :think:
I've not seen so much defensive straight batting since Geoffrey Boycott (sorry Ollie I know youm only a young pup) :whistle:

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
LG":1k1koezb said:
Ollieargyle9":1k1koezb said:
LG":1k1koezb said:
Knarf Reprah":1k1koezb said:
Lots of interest in the AFT then.........
when was that last Q&A with the board Frank?
Don't think there will be much change in any questions/answers regarding the grandstand etc
The season tickets for 2015/16 have been announced.
team are 1 point outside the playoffs.
what else is there to talk/ask questions about?

But the club don't do enough of these sorts of things and aren't transparent enough :think:
I've not seen so much defensive straight batting since Geoffrey Boycott (sorry Ollie I know youm only a young pup) :whistle:

'Twas always so - under the previous regime we never knew any of the important stuff.

It's now James Brent's train set temporarily and he will similarly not disclose any important stuff.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The AFT is getting more like the PASB, I can see the membership dropping year by year.

Jan 3, 2013
dunlop":1d5ckt34 said:
The AFT is getting more like the PASB, I can see the membership dropping year by year.
absolutely, with one or two exceptions they appear full of self importance rather than serving the fans. Was ignored by two of them at Cheltenham, just who do they think they are? Bob Foale friendly as always though. Wonder how long it'll be before we get a report on the meetings, or aren't we entitled to know?

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Frank,

Just to narrow this down as there were only so many other Trust people at Cheltenham but if I was one then I didn't see you. As I say, not a guilty conscience on my part just narrowing it down because if you exclude Bob there were only so many others present. Happy to talk in person or online about anything if you like.

Sam.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Any news of the meeting, the AFT under the new chairman seems to be a covert organisation, the only news I have is from PayPal informing me my £10 subscription has been paid.

What is the latest on the Replacement Far Post club is there going to be a temporary building at the top of the HHP car park.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Presumably the minutes have not yet passed the review from the Home Park "mustn't let any cats out of the bag" department.

It's only been 3 weeks but then how long does it take to review "ermm - can't say" or "ermm - don't know" or "ermm - it's imminent".

The poor old PASB took a lot of stick for the time it took to issue minutes but I think we all know where the blame lay.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The lack of any comment by any committee member shows the contempt they have for the members.

C

Connor Clarke

dunlop":c176e41w said:
The lack of any comment by any committee member shows the contempt they have for the members.
Maybe the AFT aren't the ones to blame