Next AFT meeting with Martyn Starnes on 21st March | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next AFT meeting with Martyn Starnes on 21st March

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Connor Clarke":24lg2eay said:
dunlop":24lg2eay said:
The lack of any comment by any committee member shows the contempt they have for the members.
Maybe the AFT aren't the ones to blame

At times, the Trust make it too easy to have a pop at them, so I shall resist the temptation:)

However, they are experiencing the same outcomes as the PASB. This lazy attitude towards consultation led to the feeling that we were all wasting out time and were being treating in a contemptuous way. I see no evidence that this situation has been rectified nor that it will.

It would be more honest of the Board to say they do not wish to consult in this manner and the Trust can explore other avenues to promote their stated aims.

I do think the Trust should keep their members abreast of non developments to avoid disappointment that I can feel in Mikes (Dunlop) posts on this issue. But he'll, what do I know:)

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
To say that the AFT have "contempt" for their membership is utter poo. Have a word ffs.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
tonycholwell":3sj27le5 said:
Liam Vercoe":3sj27le5 said:
To say that the AFT have "contempt" for their membership is utter sh1te. Have a word ffs.

Then you misread Liam, re read and it was the attitude of the Board!

Liam was referring to Mike's post Tony.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
tonycholwell":3f5pj34o said:
Liam Vercoe":3f5pj34o said:
tonycholwell":3f5pj34o said:
Liam Vercoe":3f5pj34o said:
Wasn't in reference to your post, Tony. I'm sorry if you took it to mean that.

Gotcha!

(+IJN)

:thumbs: Happy days!

Haha, let's not get too carried away Liam!

I can't help it! It's the night before matchday Tony, I've got that matchday feeling! :D

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
So, anyone from the AFT prepared to comment?

I can't see anything on the AFT website & if some of the stories I've heard about Mr Starnes and the current level of "organisation" at Home Park are true then I won't hold my breath.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
My ears were burning yesterday :silent: by not commenting on the rumours only fuels the rumours but then don't we have a school master for chairman and we are being treated like kids.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
David_Fisher":1md659ps said:
:tumbleweed:

I did ask a number of Trust people on your behalf guys and they smiled sweetly but wouldn't be drawn:) Apparently, they were selling the latest copy of the Sam Down Chronicle:)

Keep going!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
tonycholwell":1e4xxr44 said:
David_Fisher":1e4xxr44 said:
:tumbleweed:

I did ask a number of Trust people on your behalf guys and they smiled sweetly but wouldn't be drawn:) Apparently, they were selling the latest copy of the Sam Down Chronicle:)

Keep going!

The latest Samzine is pretty good and this time has football related articles.