Ref (Phil Gibbs) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ref (Phil Gibbs)

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
On the other hand he won't have Port Vale or Coventry playing like Wycombe. He might be okay when both teams try to play football.

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I fail to understand the mentality of League two referees when officiating teams such as Wycombe, who in fact are taking the urine out of them and not Argyle. )n Saturday it was his authority they were flouting, Argyle were just the victims. He showed either a remarkable lack of self respect or a large degree of complicity in front of a large audience.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think he was simply thick mate.

If he couldn't sense what was happening to HIM, then there's no chance of him making a right decision.

Too many times they simply took the pee with him feet away after he had (on a few occasions) told them to pack it up.

That ball off the roof of the net was the epitome, he was crouched, making a point that he knew what may happen, when it did, nothing, simply nothing.

As a referee he'd make a good hairdresser.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
If as I believe there is an assessor in the stand, what does he do and is he a complete wast of time.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There were plenty of people just behind who were 'informing' him of their opinion Mike.

One bloke shouted 'never mind assessing the bloke just listen to what they are singing out there'.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
IJN":1e7liace said:
There were plenty of people just behind who were 'informing' him of their opinion Mike.

One bloke shouted 'never mind assessing the bloke just listen to what they are singing out there'.

Bout time something positive should be done about it or are the powers that be are sitting on the collective arses and hoping it will go away. The supporters pay good money over the course of the season and deserve better. See you at Yeovil and Tavistock. :thumbup:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yes mate, see you then. No rowdiness mind. You got me in trouble last time.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
IJN":1zu7ggn9 said:
Yes mate, see you then. No rowdiness mind. You got me in trouble last time.

If I remember you were self-igniting that time, but it was worth it. :thumbup: :greensmile:

C

Cobi Budge.

Argyle get a charge, Gibbs gets a promotion. (Ref for Port Vale Vs Coventry tomorrow).

May 22, 2006
Things can only get better?

Ref for tomorrow is the one who sent Conor off for taking a free kick at Dorchester. Argyle have amassed zero wins from the five games he's officiated.

Sep 23, 2005
pastiesforlife":1qaob6g7 said:
Things can only get better?

Ref for tomorrow is the one who sent Conor off for taking a free kick at Dorchester. Argyle have amassed zero wins from the five games he's officiated.
It didn't escape my notice but just maybe after all that he might be the one to break our penalty duck.
More pigs flying by.

Jul 10, 2011
Cobi Budge.":22r2ypug said:
Argyle get a charge, Gibbs gets a promotion. (Ref for Port Vale Vs Coventry tomorrow).

The game is on Sunday Cobi, are you trying to confuse Mr Gibbs ?