Revised HHP Plans | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Revised HHP Plans

B

bandwagon

helenrichards":cup73r5y said:
bandwagon":cup73r5y said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":cup73r5y said:
If everyone doesnt like it, why on earth you all giving up?

I mean I am sure if you pushed as a collective then it wouldnt be the final word on the matter.

Its almost like saying, I dont like what is happening and then shrugging your shoulders because there is an acceptance of this always happens. You might have lost the first battle but it doesnt mean you have lost the war!

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR CASE IN POINT IS STRONG ENOUGH - THEN FIGHT IT FOR THE GOOD OF ARGYLE'S FUTURE!

I think the essence of the later part of this thread is that it was always a done deal and Brent get's carte blanche - every thing that has gone on since the first set of plans dropped in is a charade!! The only hope now is with planning or nimbys throwing a spanner in the works to cause a rethink - I'd now sign anything that stopped this trash!!
Brents' Legacy - the Janner Shoebox!! :furious:

The penny finally drops.........!!
How the hell does a middle age Sister in a hospital clearly see whats been going on from Day One whilst some whom I perceive as intelligent people have been riding with Blinkers......??

Its nothing short of incredible !! This was a done deal months ago and no one is listening to these trusts or working groups or whatever you guys call them.

I think you may be dabbling in the meds cupboard perhaps - this is a terrible deal for all 4 entities on the plot!! :furious:

Apr 13, 2013
bandwagon":2hg27ui6 said:
helenrichards":2hg27ui6 said:
bandwagon":2hg27ui6 said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":2hg27ui6 said:

I mean I am sure if you pushed as a collective then it wouldnt be the final word on the matter.

Its almost like saying, I dont like what is happening and then shrugging your shoulders because there is an acceptance of this always happens. You might have lost the first battle but it doesnt mean you have lost the war!

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR CASE IN POINT IS STRONG ENOUGH - THEN FIGHT IT FOR THE GOOD OF ARGYLE'S FUTURE!

I think the essence of the later part of this thread is that it was always a done deal and Brent get's carte blanche - every thing that has gone on since the first set of plans dropped in is a charade!! The only hope now is with planning or nimbys throwing a spanner in the works to cause a rethink - I'd now sign anything that stopped this trash!!

How the hell does a middle age Sister in a hospital clearly see whats been going on from Day One whilst some whom I perceive as intelligent people have been riding with Blinkers......??

Its nothing short of incredible !! This was a done deal months ago and no one is listening to these trusts or working groups or whatever you guys call them.

I think you may be dabbling in the meds cupboard perhaps - this is a terrible deal for all 4 entities on the plot!! :furious:

You're missing the Point. I agree entirely its not what we all want, but its what we are getting !! Again wake up smell the Beans !!

I would love to see joined up Corners likewise but its not happening either.

Jan 17, 2006
Saltash
Surely there should be some sort of comment by now?? Its Thursday...... The plans were first presented on Saturday......

I feel some kind of backdown and love in coming!?!?!?

Hope Im wrong! :sigh: :sigh:

Apr 13, 2013
green_pants":19fr8jtr said:
Surely there should be some sort of comment by now?? Its Thursday...... The plans were first presented on Saturday......

I feel some kind of backdown and love in coming!?!?!?

Hope Im wrong! :sigh: :sigh:

Comment from whom..........??

B

bandwagon

helenrichards":3bogx1jp said:
bandwagon":3bogx1jp said:
helenrichards":3bogx1jp said:
bandwagon":3bogx1jp said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":3bogx1jp said:

You're missing the Point. I agree entirely its not what we all want, but its what we are getting !! Again wake up smell the Beans !!

I would love to see joined up Corners likewise but its not happening either.

Ooooh matron - you are missing the point luv, it's poo!! :cool:

B

BallboyEGS1958

They listed the Civic Centre. Who is up to getting the Archibald Leitch Stand listed. There are only two left in the country!!
How about that Helen?

B

bandwagon

BallboyEGS1958":253ovpcw said:
They listed the Civic Centre. Who is up to getting the Archibald Leitch Stand listed. There are only two left in the country!!
How about that Helen?
Where do I sign? :clap: :clap:

Apr 9, 2009
Mutley
bandwagon":23bjwxn5 said:
BallboyEGS1958":23bjwxn5 said:
How about that Helen?

English Heritage website is a good start. They need lots of detail, photos etc and explanation of why something is worthy of listing.

Still think this is the nuclear option, but who knows...

B

BallboyEGS1958

I love the Leitch Stand along with quite a few of the older element and with standing or seating on the Mayflower terrace we can still accommodate 7000 plus!!!http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/posting.php?mode=reply&f=30&t=76103#

B

BallboyEGS1958

GM Vauxhall":n8o9wm1k said:
bandwagon":n8o9wm1k said:
BallboyEGS1958":n8o9wm1k said:
How about that Helen?

English Heritage website is a good start. They need lots of detail, photos etc and explanation of why something is worthy of listing.

So do I, but fight fire with fire and there are a lot of us!!

Apr 9, 2009
Mutley
BallboyEGS1958":ndivhegy said:
GM Vauxhall":ndivhegy said:
bandwagon":ndivhegy said:
BallboyEGS1958":ndivhegy said:
How about that Helen?

Forgot to add, they prioritise buildings at imminent risk of demolition

B

BallboyEGS1958

Dave Summers":2u0bv72j said:
Be VERY careful what you wish for.
I am to old to worry about that, but I do like to think that my children and grandchildren should have a stadium the city can be proud of.
Not a sub-standard structure that does not show the vision of a city are size.

N

NZGreen

GM Vauxhall":1adbejrn said:
BallboyEGS1958":1adbejrn said:
GM Vauxhall":1adbejrn said:
bandwagon":1adbejrn said:
BallboyEGS1958":1adbejrn said:
How about that Helen?

Forgot to add, they prioritise buildings at imminent risk of demolition

Count me in.

N

NZGreen

Why is 'helen' allowed to bait and troll other pasoti members?