Sheridan in or out poll | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheridan in or out poll

Do you want Sheridan to stay or go?

• Stay

Votes: 142 47.2%
  • Go

Votes: 107 35.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 52 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 3, 2013
A disinterested, tactically naive buffoon who obviously would prefer to be oop north. Last night he stated that some players can't play at away matches! That's your job to sort out as the manager plus you signed them Sheridan. Poor league, atrocious signings and players who couldn't care less. 4 0 at Bury when we had to win? A fudgeing disgrace that I will never forgive the management for. Emphatically Sheridan OUT now or do we want another crap season in a poo league?

Mar 23, 2008
Knarf Reprah":107xg6nb said:
A disinterested, tactically naive buffoon who obviously would prefer to be oop north. Last night he stated that some players can't play at away matches! That's your job to sort out as the manager plus you signed them Sheridan. Poor league, atrocious signings and players who couldn't care less. 4 0 at Bury when we had to win? A flipping disgrace that I will never forgive the management for. Emphatically Sheridan OUT now or do we want another crap season in a poo league?
What did you mean about some players not playing away from home?

Jul 6, 2011
Torbay Green
I really like johns honesty to the media it says a lot about the guy, he in my opinion will turn this club around I believe in this bloke and will support him as much as I can as a fan.

And by the way I have slagged him rite off early on this season but I have woken up and set my expectations realistically in line with reality.

We have not dine bad this season and I would love for us to go up this year but I also would not like to pay good money to see us sitting in relegation league 1 for a whole season.

Duck all these posts and polls for Sheridan out he is the man for the job believe in him.

Just look at Portsmouth as said in other posts they was tipped favourites and they are pee poor.

The team look and act mentally weak look at 2nd Half performances from exeter game, port vale game and now bury game all half decent 1st half second half like a different team completely.

May 1, 2011
My concern is that whilst I understand and share his frustrations with the players I'm not sure that making the public is sensible, if you slag of the players maybe he has lost the dressing room? Ferguson was always careful to support his team in public, criticism and I'm sure it was trough and hard at times was behind closed doors.

May 1, 2011
Mason2011":9p4gh1kd said:
Bristol Rich":9p4gh1kd said:
macleanie":9p4gh1kd said:
Pathetic.

It's a debating board, free speech is allowed, we are not in North Korea.

Fair enough,

There has got to be at least one fan in North Korea the green army will take over the world one day

I think to just dismiss supporters views with just one word makes the poster look ignorant, fair enough to disagree with posters but at least put a cohesive argument together.

N

newquaygreen

Bristol Rich":t64s51xk said:
macleanie":t64s51xk said:
Pathetic.

It's a debating board, free speech is allowed, we are not in North Korea.

Maybe we should make all the players have that haircut as a punishment!

Jan 26, 2009
Morecambe
Stay, just for the entertainment he brings on here.

That & I think it's a bit silly to think we can even afford to sack him when he's not really dramatically failed. Performed poorly at times, and needs to work on half time. Not failed.

Jul 24, 2009
Stay. If we finish around 10th he has done a decent job. Not fantastic but decent. Next season I would expect top 7 minimum but anyone who thinks we should definitely be going from where we've been the last two years to top 7 in one leap is deluded IMHO.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
third earl of jean":1svnwqnx said:
Stay. If we finish around 10th he has done a decent job. Not fantastic but decent. Next season I would expect top 7 minimum but anyone who thinks we should definitely be going from where we've been to top 7 in one leap is deluded IMHO.

That makes Sheridan deluded, then. You can't target the play-offs and then say that's deluded when we let ourselves down.

Jul 24, 2009
soccerpilgrim":wbxlvpue said:
third earl of jean":wbxlvpue said:
Stay. If we finish around 10th he has done a decent job. Not fantastic but decent. Next season I would expect top 7 minimum but anyone who thinks we should definitely be going from where we've been to top 7 in one leap is deluded IMHO.

That makes Sheridan deluded, then. You can't target the play-offs and then say that's deluded when we let ourselves down.
Of course we should be aiming for the play-offs but if we finish say 9th has he done such a poor job that it would warrant being sacked? Not for me.

Deluded is probably the wrong term but it would have been a hell of a job to go from scraping the bottom to top 7, not impossible of course and it's frustrating how the last month has gone, but I would stick with him for next season, at least until it is apparent he can improve us no further.