Sheridan in/out thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheridan in/out thread

Do we need a change of manager?

• Yes

Votes: 122 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 75 33.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 28 12.4%

• Total voters
Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
philevs":ah2qb6x9 said:
For me, when he let Youngy go, with all that he stood for to the club, it was like an unwitting statement that "I don't understand this place". It was like when Sturrock let Wottsy go: a bad move.
'e don't like us janners i reckon

1985nhangingon

Id like to think this isnt the case but with people chanting for Thomas to come on and as he was the only attacking player on the bench,it was the obvious choice,but Sheridan brought on a more defensive player,now did he do this because of his amazing tactics or was it purely 2 fingers up to us supporters?
Ive not rated him since pretty much day one and I cant wait for him to leave.
He brings nothing positive to our club,either with the football on offer or his media work,he has to go!!

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
He's pig headed. If it's obvious to the whole crowd to the extent that they're chanting in unison for a particular change you can bet your bottom dollar that Sheridan will do the opposite

1985nhangingon

Thought Id be the first lol

At this moment in time though,id take anyone over the idiot we have in charge now

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
You can't really say he has lost his way after 1-0 defeat, I think like any manager these days he just needs time and then I reckon we will still challenge for promotion this season, but on the other hand his tactics were terrible today against a average Wycombe side.

1985nhangingon

up_the_line":1u4qiqvc said:
He's pig headed. If it's obvious to the whole crowd to the extent that they're chanting in unison for a particular change you can bet your bottom dollar that Sheridan will do the opposite
It really does seem that way doesnt it,what must his staff think?

May 1, 2007
r4h4al":3a6n4khb said:
You can't really say he has lost his way after 1-0 defeat, I think like any manager these days he just needs time and then I reckon we will still challenge for promotion this season, but on the other hand his tactics were terrible today against a average Wycombe side.

They are terrible most games

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
lee_wsm":3p27i0j8 said:
r4h4al":3p27i0j8 said:

Well yes but if we win then you can't really fault him can you? To be fair I think I'd still rather have a Sheridan than a Ainsworth.

May 1, 2011
lee_wsm":798m88va said:
r4h4al":798m88va said:

I'm not saying he has lost his way, I'm saying he never truely had it.

May 1, 2011
r4h4al":2shaixdp said:
lee_wsm":2shaixdp said:
r4h4al":2shaixdp said:

Well yes but if we win then you can't really fault him can you? To be fair I think I'd still rather have a Sheridan than a Ainsworth.

We didn't win, we lost again...at home...to a rubbish side.

When we did win there were still concerns that were still issues to be sorted and now they are coming to the surface.

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
You're not the first. I said it at 8.17 on the brief synopsis thread. And why not, he's a decent, young manager who seems to motivate players

1985nhangingon

Yea he seems to be doing the business but remember we said that about Hodges.
And how can ya do a brief synopsis before half time?