What is the minimum you expect from Sheridan? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What is the minimum you expect from Sheridan?

C

Cobi Budge.

I expect our home form to be much better.

Last season, it wasn't the defeats that annoyed me as such, but the manner of the defeats, no guts, no determination.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":2hg1gtf7 said:

Last season, it wasn't the defeats that annoyed me as such, but the manner of the defeats, no guts, no determination.
that was down to the players more than sheridan

C

Cobi Budge.

Steve.PAFC2012":g4751jny said:
Cobi Budge.":g4751jny said:

that was down to the players more than sheridan

Partially yes.

But games like Exeter & York were Sheridan's fault I'm afraid, tactically outwitted on every level.

Forest of Dean Green

āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
My word. This thread already? Before ball has been kicked in anger. Look over there, is that a silver lining? Afraid I can only see a cloud. Pasoti has all the uplifting joy of a Morrissey song sometimes.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦
Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Cobi 34 posts today, get off PASOTI, you are 18 go meet a girl (or boy). put the computer away and get outside, there is a real world out there.
Supposedly it was one of the nicest days of the year, blue skies, sunshine and lollipops get out there and enjoy the real world.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jul 28, 2010
Knarf Reprah":n5w8xynl said:
The most I want? For Sheridan to actually spend time in Plymouth :clap:

Frank - last night's absence was personal and urgent. I don't think any of us can criticise until we know the details. We criticise him enough when he's here let alone when he's not!!

Apr 5, 2008
So big improvement last season two 3rd from bottom finishes them 9th so it should be arygle topb3 and promoted this year

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Cobi Budge.":22jhy4xx said:
Another season like last and he should go imo anyway, in the first half of the season we were frankly appalling, we picked it up in the second but were still patchy at times. It was never a serious play off push, we just had a glimpse for a few weeks but were too inconsistent and we bottled it.

The league will be a fair bit tighter in the top half, there has to be an improvement on last season for me.

Cobi Budge.":22jhy4xx said:
Just discussing expectations, no digs at Sheridan, I'm behind him.

Are you behind him or not Cobi?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Emu":2jfudgnf said:
Cobi Budge.":2jfudgnf said:
Another season like last and he should go imo anyway, in the first half of the season we were frankly appalling, we picked it up in the second but were still patchy at times. It was never a serious play off push, we just had a glimpse for a few weeks but were too inconsistent and we bottled it.

The league will be a fair bit tighter in the top half, there has to be an improvement on last season for me.

Cobi Budge.":2jfudgnf said:
Just discussing expectations, no digs at Sheridan, I'm behind him.

Are you behind him or not Cobi?
On the 3rd of May he was against

Cobi Budge":2jfudgnf said:
Time for Sheridan to go and take Trotman with him

But he seems to change his mind quite a lot