What is the minimum you expect from Sheridan? | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What is the minimum you expect from Sheridan?

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Promotion and to be honest I expect him to achieve that. I'd like to see us with Sheridan for the next five/six seasons. Hopefully Brent can avoid this new hiring and firing culture and we can build a club and system that takes us back up through the leagues.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":1vymu3kw said:
Promotion and to be honest I expect him to achieve that. I'd like to see us with Sheridan for the next five/six seasons. Hopefully Brent can avoid this new hiring and firing culture and we can build a club and system that takes us back up through the leagues.
Well Brent is good at delaying things and he didn't sack him November time last season when a large number wanted him sacked.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
tagz":29effotl said:
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":29effotl said:
Well Brent is good at delaying things and he didn't sack him November time last season when a large number wanted him sacked.
Not sure how true it is but i remember hearing/reading there was a point last season (Mansfield away) where Sheridan was 1 game from being sacked and he needed a win, Neal Trotman scored in the 94th(?) minute and the season turned from there

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Argy1e":4gmzl548 said:
tagz":4gmzl548 said:
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":4gmzl548 said:
Not sure how true it is but i remember hearing/reading there was a point last season (Mansfield away) where Sheridan was 1 game from being sacked and he needed a win, Neal Trotman scored in the 94th(?) minute and the season turned from there
By delaying things I meant the grandstand

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Argy1e":30pjm6ng said:
tagz":30pjm6ng said:
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":30pjm6ng said:
shades of fergy at manure.contrary to what i thought james brent has fully backed john sheridan this close season and i applaud his courage in this.john sheridan ought to be able to get us promoted if he gets the tactics and (for attention of tiger tony)fitness right. :thumbup:

Feb 21, 2011
IJN":1dqf8vxv said:
I am 100% convinced that the people (and the type of people) missing from the Mayflower Steps has had a profound effect on recent years results.
Absolutely.

Feb 21, 2011
Having read a fair bit of other fans expectations on various forums etc I have come to the conclusion that every manager and every team is going to have a fantastic season, everyone has improved beyond recognition and they are all going to walk the league, obviously in reality the above statement will only apply to Argyle, COYG !!!!

Apr 15, 2008
London
BadBoy":28l77mn0 said:
IJN":28l77mn0 said:
I am 100% convinced that the people (and the type of people) missing from the Mayflower Steps has had a profound effect on recent years results.
Absolutely.

Completely agree. As it looks like we're not going to get a new stand anytime this decade, we need to bring back seating to this area. It could mean the difference between promotion and another season in the bottom division.

Feb 21, 2011
Gary_Wills":2sw6syc6 said:
And if England had had more fans in Brazil they'd have won the cup. Yes, right.
Home results would seem to back the empty mayflower theory, don't you think?

1985nhangingon

Automatic promotion is what I expect,and at the end of last season this is what Sheridan said he expects,hes been in the job long enough now and had reasonable backing plus the excuse of admin cant be used much longer,so yes automatic for me.
Mid table in the bottom division again will be a big under achievement.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
BadBoy":2375gyh0 said:
Gary_Wills":2375gyh0 said:
And if England had had more fans in Brazil they'd have won the cup. Yes, right.
Home results would seem to back the empty mayflower theory, don't you think?

I think financial f##k up, poor players and head scratching managers fits the reason for poor on field performances much better than concrete steps lacking some big, hairy fans yelling the instructions...

Jul 29, 2010
1985nhangingon":25jpqcj1 said:
Automatic promotion is what I expect,and at the end of last season this is what Sheridan said he expects,hes been in the job long enough now and had reasonable backing plus the excuse of admin cant be used much longer,so yes automatic for me.
Mid table in the bottom division again will be a big under achievement.

So the sizable seven figure football creditors balloon payment has been settled has it? Must've missed that major announcement, good stuff :scarf:

:roll: