Adverts | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adverts

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
davie nine":26bswqc9 said:
Cheshire
At least, I am not the only one. When this thread started, I was expecting someone else to mention it.
Took you 3 weeks to mention it. ;)

Feb 28, 2006
Dubai UAE
I suggest you watch “the social dilemma”
It’s a swipe at all the big boys but I suppose Pasoti is an addictive place.
Maybe it’s a warning!

Oct 5, 2013
oldage":31vien0r said:
IJN":31vien0r said:
It pays the running costs of the site.

Anything over goes to the club.

Nothing else to add really.

Unusual for you to moan Oldage! :twisted:

I don't moan ,I criticise as I feel the need and post accordingly.
You need posters like me as well as the green tinted brigade to give a balanced view.The site would be boring as hell if everybody praised everything on it.
Maybe nothing can be done but I have seen numerous adverts in foreign languages and countless times recently some lady in a wheelchair who couldn't climb the stairs.

Hello Oldage, I find your attitude on this a little boorish, considering that this site was started up on a voluntary basis by an individual and has now developed into one that is able to help the Club financially.
I appreciate you are working with the owner at present to try and improve things, but it might have been good to acknowledge the benefits PASOTI has brought as well as pointing out how annoying you find the ads.

Jul 12, 2016
philevs":21qswrp0 said:
oldage":21qswrp0 said:
IJN":21qswrp0 said:

You need posters like me as well as the green tinted brigade to give a balanced view.The site would be boring as hell if everybody praised everything on it.
Maybe nothing can be done but I have seen numerous adverts in foreign languages and countless times recently some lady in a wheelchair who couldn't climb the stairs.

Hello Oldage, I find your attitude on this a little boorish, considering that this site was started up on a voluntary basis by an individual and has now developed into one that is able to help the Club financially.
I appreciate you are working with the owner at present to try and improve things, but it might have been good to acknowledge the benefits PASOTI has brought as well as pointing out how annoying you find the ads.
To be honest I couldn't care less what you think. The adverts still appear and are annoying.
It's taken you long enough to comment.Wake up !

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
oldage":2uc7e60m said:
philevs":2uc7e60m said:
oldage":2uc7e60m said:
IJN":2uc7e60m said:

To be honest I couldn't care less what you think. The adverts still appear and are annoying.
It's taken you long enough to comment.Wake up !

We all have to put up with things that are annoying. :greensmile:

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
davie nine":14udpnrl said:
Keepitgreen":14udpnrl said:
davie nine":14udpnrl said:
Cheshire
At least, I am not the only one. When this thread started, I was expecting someone else to mention it.
Took you 3 weeks to mention it. ;)
Doesn’t it annoy you?
I don't get that ad. On my phone I've got one for Hiutdenim at the bottom of the page which I've only just noticed because I checked to reply to this and on my desktop I get one for Popcorn news, which again, I don't notice.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
As there has been an interest, I decided to try to translate the Spanish text.
There are 5 positions of ladies’ leg in the sitting position then there is an explanation:-
“This is what your sitting posture says about your personality”
I still don’t see the relevance to a football website but I guess the advertisers could argue that, if people like me are daft enough to take notice and research it ....etc.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Any other android phone users getting the Microsoft surface pro advert?

It annoyingly appears around all 4 borders and then recedes and it seems it's only at this point you can close it and actually opening a board on Pasoti.

Apr 6, 2009
i am. its very annoying i thought the kids had broken my phone initially so that was one bonus when i realised it was an advert but still annoying

Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
cheshiregreen":31llfjv1 said:
Any other android phone users getting the Microsoft surface pro advert?

It annoyingly appears around all 4 borders and then recedes and it seems it's only at this point you can close it and actually opening a board on Pasoti.

Yes, was getting it all day yesterday. Very annoying!