Anyone want Adams to stay? | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Anyone want Adams to stay?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Our fans have already been extremely patient. We've got 1 win from our last 20. At any other club fans would have been furious & baying for blood weeks ago. So I think saying people should be 'patient' is taking the mick.

Mar 7, 2005
Redruth
Two league wins out of the last twenty league games isn’t good reading,Been a supporter of Derek Adams all along But I’m losing patience now,Team selection today wasn’t good,With all due respect Ryan Edwards and Stuart O’Keefe shouldn’t have started the game.

Dec 2, 2010
Adams comments show he's totally out of touch. Turning on the fans is playing right into Gillingham's hands.

They will slaughter us and the vicious circle will spiral ever downwards.

Oct 16, 2016
GreenArmy1984":1gmn86bt said:
Time to show Derek Adams And the players a little respect

Patience is required

Everyone needs to stick together

COYGs

Removed and take a night off - Site Admin. Not on this site..

A

A1Argyle

Why would anyone want him to stay? We play boring football, with boring tactics. Even when we were winning the football was dull, most of the time, let’s be honest. I’m my opinion Adams needs to go, he doesn’t have the support of the team which is evident in their performances. Personally I find him aarognant and he had absolutely no reason to be. And calling some of our fans YOBS for booing him is just unreasonable. Fans pay good money to watch dire football so therefore are fully entitled to their opinion.

Jul 13, 2006
PL2 3DQ":i3g8u8if said:
I want Adams to stay - for now.

Some players are letting him down. Today Lameiras was losing possession and putting the team into trouble and Burton had just moved their right winger to right back so it made sense to bring on Wylde and use his pace against the make shift defender.
In hindsight it didn't work because Wylde was poor and Adams wasn't to know Wylde would waste his big chance.

We were poor against Oxford but today the attacking side of the team played very well. The defenders were poor and let Adams down.

It's a season of transition and disruption for the club with a rebuild taking place on the grandstand, a new CEO, a new owner and new chairman (in, out, in again).

The routine of the players has also been disrupted with changing changing rooms.

I just think changing manager in October is one disruption too many and could be a tipping point, Adams is the only constant at the club, we need stability and let's reaccess his position in December.
Let's not forget we were bottom of the league in December last season.

I was trying to work out why we lost today, and now I know it was down to the change of changing rooms.

May 1, 2011
GreenArmy1984":3nvj62rh said:
Time to show Derek Adams And the players a little respect

Patience is required

Everyone needs to stick together

COYGs

You don't attend games, you have no understanding about what the week in week out supporters feel.

Sep 6, 2006
foreigner":3dmo6wmf said:
PL2 3DQ":3dmo6wmf said:
I want Adams to stay - for now.

Some players are letting him down. Today Lameiras was losing possession and putting the team into trouble and Burton had just moved their right winger to right back so it made sense to bring on Wylde and use his pace against the make shift defender.
In hindsight it didn't work because Wylde was poor and Adams wasn't to know Wylde would waste his big chance.

We were poor against Oxford but today the attacking side of the team played very well. The defenders were poor and let Adams down.

It's a season of transition and disruption for the club with a rebuild taking place on the grandstand, a new CEO, a new owner and new chairman (in, out, in again).

The routine of the players has also been disrupted with changing changing rooms.

I just think changing manager in October is one disruption too many and could be a tipping point, Adams is the only constant at the club, we need stability and let's reaccess his position in December.
Let's not forget we were bottom of the league in December last season.

I was trying to work out why we lost today, and now I know it was down to the change of changing rooms.

He he! That's one even Adams hasn't used. Yet!

Lgm

Mar 15, 2017
Surrey
Living in Surrey I spend good hard earned cash watching Argyle at many home and some away matches but the result today against Burton has done it for me and will not be forking out anymore money watching Argyle until Adams has gone.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
pearces greens":spak6kmr said:
Im in the Adams out camp, but I don't see anybody being able to do anything different with this side ,the players are just not good enough

I disagree. I think with right manager and tactics the results could improve.

May 1, 2011
JannerinCardiff":1r92vst4 said:
pearces greens":1r92vst4 said:
Im in the Adams out camp, but I don't see anybody being able to do anything different with this side ,the players are just not good enough

I disagree. I think with right manager and tactics the results could improve.

They could hardly be worse.

Apr 15, 2008
London
I still think he deserves until Christmas. Also, it's a case of who we are going to be able to afford to get in as a replacement. I suspect, no one special, but let's give him until end of December. I'd still rather have Derek rather than Paul Wotton.