Fleetwood v Argyle Match Day Thread | Page 18 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fleetwood v Argyle Match Day Thread

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Only two positives are that it was somehow only 5 and surely that's our worse performance of the season out of the way? Pure horror show.

Mar 14, 2009
I’m hoping this turns into a positive.

When we lost to Exeter we turned things around.

My fear with Lowe is that in the top 10 teams in league one teams punish you for poor defending. You can’t get away with the basic mistakes we keep doing under his management.

I mean their goal from the free kick has nothing to do with formations. Just woeful defending.

We will hopefully see him developing as a manager. You can play other 3ATB formations. It doesn’t have to be the same system.

The away form is dreadful but if you give teams goals you on an uphill battle.

We knew we would get thumped a few times this season. Now it’s about learning from these experiences.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
oldage":f0pkuf9p said:
Dorset Pilgrim":f0pkuf9p said:
PL2 3DQ":f0pkuf9p said:
Ysssssssss. Jephcott. We're gonna win 6-5!

I would love to know why Jephcott didn't start rather than the hapless Telford.
Cause Telford was at Bury with RL? :whistle:
If that's the logic then why has Jephcott started ahead of Telford for pretty much the whole season to date?

Jul 12, 2016
Steve.PAFC2012":39cu5eyy said:
Only two positives are that it was somehow only 5 and surely that's our worse performance of the season out of the way? Pure horror show.
We have a chance to make amends at Peterborough.They also lost today.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
oldage":1b2nl4h7 said:
Dorset Pilgrim":1b2nl4h7 said:
PL2 3DQ":1b2nl4h7 said:

Because Telford made a difference after he came on vs Pompey and Jephcott has just played two internationals around Europe for the Wales U21’s. We have to manage Luke carefully. His body is still adapting to pro football.

Of everything that went on today, Jephcott not starting is inconsequential.

Jul 12, 2016
Steve.PAFC2012":1nai2uty said:
oldage":1nai2uty said:
Dorset Pilgrim":1nai2uty said:
PL2 3DQ":1nai2uty said:

If that's the logic then why has Jephcott started ahead of Telford for pretty much the whole season to date?
I was joking.! Couldn't think of any other reason. :)

B

Bonehead

Tugboat":1rh5202j said:
plymouth1970":1rh5202j said:
The PASOTI doom merchants will be well happy with this performance. Great supporters .

We are....

And the ‘dumbass post of the afternoon’ so far goes to you Sir.

Thanks chum. You’ve proven my point , your posts are consistent though . Keep up the good work . Green Army.

Feb 8, 2005
Men v Boys today.

Mayor looked injured.

No Canavan for Tuesday.

Any other injuries?

Tuesday could be interesting, too.

Jul 24, 2009
Metal_Green_Mickey":28cujyxc said:
I’m hoping this turns into a positive.

When we lost to Exeter we turned things around.

My fear with Lowe is that in the top 10 teams in league one teams punish you for poor defending. You can’t get away with the basic mistakes we keep doing under his management.

I mean their goal from the free kick has nothing to do with formations. Just woeful defending.

We will hopefully see him developing as a manager. You can play other 3ATB formations. It doesn’t have to be the same system.

The away form is dreadful but if you give teams goals you on an uphill battle.

We knew we would get thumped a few times this season. Now it’s about learning from these experiences.
Agree with this.

To be clear I like and rate Lowe, but if he's going to progress as a manager he's going to face challenges and issues and find solutions. Our away form is absolutely such a challenge. I keep reading we've had a good start or similar, its been fine in as much as we're very good at home and very poor away. But we've played 7 at home to 5 away so tenth is not an accurate reflection of our start.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Immediately that Canavan got his first booking I said he’d be sent off before the end of the game. It was always going to happen.

We were thoroughly outplayed today. They were quicker, snappier and at times it was like we were standing around while they just swept through us.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
oldage":2zdye43w said:
Dorset Pilgrim":2zdye43w said:
PL2 3DQ":2zdye43w said:

Plenty on here were advocating Nouble and Telford starting today. Let's not kid ourselves though, this was a whole team disaster not just the front two.