General iFollow thread (incl issues, tips and queries) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

General iFollow thread (incl issues, tips and queries)

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
TinTin":3amk2xc3 said:
I may have missed all this as we have been debating home fans/cost for most of the time.

Can I ask - how much does it cost/will it cost for EITHER a home game OR an away game [irrespective of any fans] this new season ?

I am a supporter living in The Philippines.

IF I have missed it, I would be grateful IF some kind soul would point it out to me ?

Thanks all

See OG's post further up.

Ottawa Green":3amk2xc3 said:
The ifollow page has been updated with packages listed,1. Video season pass $241.00 . 2 Video monthly pass $35.00. 3. Basic pass free. Please note these prices are for Canada.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
I had a problem regarding my password even though I know I wasn't making a mistake entering it as I use a password manager app. I just requested a password reset and moved on from there. I can't see that the new version is much of an improvement on the old.

Nov 14, 2014
Confused!
Got a renewal from efl/ifollow - This email is to remind you that your Season Pass will automatically renew on 1st September 2020.
Service: Season Pass
Total Price: £45 (inclusive of VAT/sales tax)
Subscription Period*: 1 Season

As I will choose to watch streamed matches (presumably paying each time), should I cancel this subscription to audio commentary.?
Any advice?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Your £45 audio pass allows you to listen to every game this season. if you cancel it, the only games you will be able to listen too are the ones you pay £10 to watch. I would recommend that you keep your audio season pass and just pay the £10 per game for the games you cant go to watch Argyle.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Personally, I won't be renewing my audio pass as if I'm in a position to listen I'll also be in a position to watch so will pay my tenner for the full service. No point in paying for one and using the other. Won't be the case for everyone, though, obviously.

Nov 14, 2014
Thanks.. That's what I thought. The link in their email leads to an efl information page, with nowhere to unsubscribe! ..so I've sent them an email. I'm surprised they haven't come up with any info for people in this position - they're usually so efficient!..

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
cawsandchap":1xdxt6y8 said:
Thanks.. That's what I thought. The link in their email leads to an efl information page, with nowhere to unsubscribe! ..so I've sent them an email. I'm surprised they haven't come up with any info for people in this position - they're usually so efficient!..
you should have the info on this page

https://www.pafc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/

Also go to this page

https://www.pafc.co.uk/my-account/

and you will see you can remove your credit card info when this is done they cannot renew your subscription.

Nov 14, 2014
Thanks, but can only see how to subscribe there, not how to unsubscribe.
Just seen your second link, which I have tried to do (not sure if successfully!)
Thanks for your help

Aug 4, 2011
Does anyone have the link to register for ifollow? I’ve downloaded the app, it just asks for login info - no apparent option to register or does this need to be done at a PC?

Forget this - have tried my Argyle ticketing login which works on the Ifollow app :thumbs:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
cawsandchap":ojhab3nj said:
Thanks, but can only see how to subscribe there, not how to unsubscribe.

you have to go to the 2nd link which is your account and just remove your credit card info

Apr 22, 2013
hi all.

I will be a new user to ifollow from next week and need some help and tips how to get the best out of it.

I will be using my phone to login to watch but would like to watch it on the TV my questions are as follows

1) can you cast from i follow to a Google chromecast to watch on TV

2) can you buy a cable to plug into phone and TV and it works ?

I have been looking around on the Internet to find these answers but its all a bit vague.

Does anyone have any experience of doing either of the above and is it easy and straightforward to use?

Thanks in advance and hope this helps others as well

James garside

Nov 14, 2014
Thanks. I think I've done it (One went & one - possibly an old one - went a lighter green)
Thanks for your help