General iFollow thread (incl issues, tips and queries) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

General iFollow thread (incl issues, tips and queries)

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":2bynj2ov said:
honicknowle_pete":2bynj2ov said:
The EFL statement does not mention how revenues will be shared out as far as i can see, and, more importantly Argyle have yet to confirm details to us, so i think it is wait and see. Nice update from our Chairman as well, so hopefully some news on or by Friday regarding this,
Pete

In the EFL e-mail i received regarding my renewal it stated this

iFollow is the official streaming service of Plymouth Argyle, with at least 70% of the net revenue from your purchase going directly back to support your club.
That was before negotiations were concluded about the revenue split. I'd be very surprised if we get 70% under the new deal.

Feb 8, 2005
I suspect that the current deal that applies to uk and non-uk customers will remain the same, but the NEW deal including the opening up of Saturday afternoon transmissions will be on a different basis.

Or at least something similar.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Keepitgreen":32in67o3 said:
Ottawa Green":32in67o3 said:
honicknowle_pete":32in67o3 said:
The EFL statement does not mention how revenues will be shared out as far as i can see, and, more importantly Argyle have yet to confirm details to us, so i think it is wait and see. Nice update from our Chairman as well, so hopefully some news on or by Friday regarding this,
Pete

In the EFL e-mail i received regarding my renewal it stated this

iFollow is the official streaming service of Plymouth Argyle, with at least 70% of the net revenue from your purchase going directly back to support your club.
That was before negotiations were concluded about the revenue split. I'd be very surprised if we get 70% under the new deal.

Maybe but the e-mail i received was only 2 weeks ago. My subscription is suppose to automatically renew Sept 1 and i will pay £140 or local equivalent (inclusive of VAT/sales tax) for the season.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":1k374kyh said:
The ifollow page has been updated with packages listed,1. Video season pass $241.00 . 2 Video monthly pass $35.00. 3. Basic pass free. Please note these prices are for Canada.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/
Does that give you home and away games? Bargain if so.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Keepitgreen":1g7b6tv6 said:
Ottawa Green":1g7b6tv6 said:
The ifollow page has been updated with packages listed,1. Video season pass $241.00 . 2 Video monthly pass $35.00. 3. Basic pass free. Please note these prices are for Canada.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/
Does that give you home and away games? Bargain if so.

yes it does, the price has gone up last year i paid $190.00.

First game shown will be
Plymouth Argyle - Queens Park Rangers
Sat 5 Sep 20 12:30

Carabao Cup

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
honicknowle_pete":c7me5vym said:
Pete

I emailed our chairman regarding this

My question was:- regarding Ifollow.. ‘ will Argyle get the money for all matches from ST holders and the £10 one off matches where it’s an Argyle subscription or is money shared among the league 1 clubs? If the latter how will this be shared?

He responded ‘ Home matches, we get all. Away matches the host club gets some, based on number of fans we "would have" taken to the game.’

Simon responded to me directly within 24 hours of me emailing him - What a brilliant owner/chairman we have got.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Jul 14, 2008
JannerinCardiff":33k3psa0 said:
honicknowle_pete":33k3psa0 said:
Pete

I emailed our chairman regarding this

My question was:- regarding Ifollow.. ‘ will Argyle get the money for all matches from ST holders and the £10 one off matches where it’s an Argyle subscription or is money shared among the league 1 clubs? If the latter how will this be shared?

He responded ‘ Home matches, we get all. Away matches the host club gets some, based on number of fans we "would have" taken to the game.’

Simon responded to me directly within 24 hours of me emailing him - What a brilliant owner/chairman we have got.. :thumbup: :thumbup:
The guy is an absolute legend. For the work he has done on and off the field he already deserves a statue alongside the great Jack Leslie in my view.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada

If "we get all" when we are home, then why does the home club when we are away only get "some"? I was under the impression that all home teams get approx. 70%, the EFL gets 30% and the away team gets none, at least that was what it was last year and in the e-mail i received 2 weeks ago from the EFL they stated " iFollow is the official streaming service of Plymouth Argyle, with at least 70% of the net revenue from your purchase going directly back to support your club."

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
I figure he's referring to the sales through the Argyle portal, so of the Argyle sales we get all home rev and some of the away adjusted for "expected attendance"

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Willis88":2k0yn1cl said:
I figure he's referring to the sales through the Argyle portal, so of the Argyle sales we get all home rev and some of the away adjusted for "expected attendance"

I think we are talking something like:

Home: All home fans income to Argyle, some away fans income to Argyle based on the numbers of away fans the opposition normally brings to HP.

Away: All home fans income to home team, some of the Argyle fans income to home team based on number we normally take there. Any excess over our usual away following goes to Argyle.

Which means that for away matches there is a possibility that Argyle will get some income - which they wouldn't under non-virus conditions.

Presumably cup games will be split in the normal fashion.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I haven't seen any information for streaming the FGR game tomorrow, even for showing on You Tube.

Edit. Now confirmed the FGR will be on You Tube.

I may have missed all this as we have been debating home fans/cost for most of the time.

Can I ask - how much does it cost/will it cost for EITHER a home game OR an away game [irrespective of any fans] this new season ?

I am a supporter living in The Philippines.

IF I have missed it, I would be grateful IF some kind soul would point it out to me ?

Thanks all